Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Not seeing the downside to kass here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wodenedow

03-08-2013

Quote:
AileTheAlien:
My genitals are securely in my pants, not attached to a number, thank you.
Please play the game until you learn how to counter problematic champions.

Your post is borderline troll* - but since you don't seem to get it yet:

The Kass players you are seeing have a skill level of somewhere between basic bots and shortbus** - you have no clue how to counter a well played Kassadin and need to take your own advice -but first- need to learn enough / play well enough to start going up against more competent players.

*Feel like I am falling for the troll, but going for it anyway.

**Given how rarely I have played Dominion in the past 9 months that is where I would rate myself as well.

Infirc

03-10-2013

i once played Nunu in an inhouse, people got mad at me and man i regretted it that thaught me not to play Nunu in in-houses.

FatMii

03-10-2013

Backdooring is a semi-viable strategy. A Kassadin backdooring is a useless Kassadin. Why would you backdoor when he have two very important cc? Unless if you are vsing a good Kassadin, you wouldn't know how strong Kassadin's silence is in a teamfight and how strong his slow is in finishing up kills.

Yellow Jester

03-24-2013

#1 concept for tanks to learn is the speed shrine and its many functions.