an apology

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuseLuffy

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperQuackDuck View Post
JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT ME TO REPLY TO ALL OF YOUR POST DOESN'T MEAN YOU TROLLED ME! I TROLLED YOU! HAHAHAHA
Sure ya did. 1/10 I just don't think you're in my elo of trolling.

KaWraith

03-08-2013

@MuseLuffy
For a nowhere's nobody you sure do like trolling around on the forums.
I made this thread because I was annoyed by trash tier players who run their mouths off. (like you?)
this thread was about throwing up a "This is why you suck" speech.
I'm sorry that somebody held a gun to your head and forced you to read it until your eyeballs started bleeding: but seriously, anyone could tell from 5 miles away what kind of thread this was going to be from the title. Notice it has hundreds of view, mostly from people who read my post and went "yup" and moved on.

Why are you even here? how is this (the dominion forum) even worth your important big boy time?
You keep hiding behind your forum smurf ID and being a pissant on the dominion forums until your account gets banned and you have to start a new one. The rest of us will be content to laugh at your pathetic attempts to be a troll, but all you are is a little boy. Run on home now kiddo.

MuseLuffy

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaWraith View Post
@MuseLuffy
For a nowhere's nobody you sure do like trolling around on the forums.
I made this thread because I was annoyed by trash tier players who run their mouths off. (like you?)
this thread was about throwing up a "This is why you suck" speech.
I'm sorry that somebody held a gun to your head and forced you to read it until your eyeballs started bleeding: but seriously, anyone could tell from 5 miles away what kind of thread this was going to be from the title. Notice it has hundreds of view, mostly from people who read my post and went "yup" and moved on.

Why are you even here? how is this (the dominion forum) even worth your important big boy time?
You keep hiding behind your forum smurf ID and being a pissant on the dominion forums until your account gets banned and you have to start a new one. The rest of us will be content to laugh at your pathetic attempts to be a troll, but all you are is a little boy. Run on home now kiddo.
Days later you are still mad. I'm a child? You are crying on video game forums about bad players. lol so who is the kiddo? And the thread name is "An Apology" Where you start by admitting to raging like a kid and calling people bad in game, then rant all over the forums.

Careful, your maturity is showing.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuseLuffy View Post
Days later you are still mad. I'm a child? You are crying on video game forums about bad players. lol so who is the kiddo? And the thread name is "An Apology" Where you start by admitting to raging like a kid and calling people bad in game, then rant all over the forums.

I'd advise you not to take a holier-than-thou stance. You seem pretty immature as well; trolling and picking fights on "video game forums" does not help your case. Don't really know who you are and don't really care but all of your posts have read like this in the forums.

BeefJerkyHunter

03-08-2013

Welp, this wasn't even fun to read at all.
I demand that you all apologize to me for wasting my brain cells.

KaWraith

03-08-2013

Quote:

days later, I replied to you... you do realize your original reply was already days later and you resurrected the thread from obscurity? and I replied to you minutes after your latest post? I'm long past over being mad, now I'm just telling dumb forum trolls they are dumb, and nobody loves them.

Also: I didn't rage, or ever admit to raging... I said I called someone bad... one someone in fact, and one time at that. Is that rage?
My thread was happily being pushed to the bottom of the forum where it could be safely ignored when you decided to come spice things up! The only person ranting all over the forums is you.
your inability to string together a logical cohesive argument is showing, but that's ok. I don't expect much from children.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

You know, I take back what I said. *grabs popcorn*

Laiina

03-08-2013

This is new and exciting!

MuseLuffy

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
I'd advise you not to take a holier-than-thou stance. You seem pretty immature as well; trolling and picking fights .
But its different when you do the same thing? Kettle, pot, black ect ect.

*slaps popcorn from hand.*

Deal with it.

GET REKT FGT

03-08-2013

Quote:
But its different when you do the same thing? Kettle, pot, black ect ect.

*slaps popcorn from hand.*

Deal with it.

Please point out the reference where I committed such an act. You'll have to try harder for me to bite (you can't troll an original troll). See, I'm not taking a holier-than-thou stance by pointing out your trolling; making an observation does not put me at a higher moral standard, or have I taken such a stance. I simply stated "don't troll, then call someone immature when you're committing hypocrisy".

"Pot calling the kettle black" in this case would mean that I'm trolling right now and calling you immature. I've done nothing of the sort, but you've seem to just implied this about yourself. Thank you, Reverse Psychology!