Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


an apology

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperQuackDuck

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
MuseLuffy:
cry more you sensitive noob. Know who I find annoying? ****posting cry baby *****es like you.

Do you play movies too? because i could use something that projects as much as you do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuseLuffy

Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Chillcoldcoolaid:
Don't throw stones in a glass house.


I don't think that means what you think it means.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuseLuffy

Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
SuperQuackDuck:
Do you play movies too? because i could use something that projects as much as you do.


Someone said I wasn't good in a video game! I better make a forum post about it.

If everyone did this the forum would be flooded with post equally stupid to this thread but sure, I'm projecting and not trolling. How dumb are you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLittlestLulu

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
MuseLuffy:
I don't think that means what you think it means.

I'm pretty sure I do know what it means. You are being a "****posting cry baby" about someone else being what you perceive to be a "****posting cry baby".

You being a "****posting cry baby" is the glass house. You calling someone else a "****posting cry baby" is you throwing the stone.

Any questions?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperQuackDuck

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
MuseLuffy:
Someone said I wasn't good in a video game! I better make a forum post about it.

If everyone did this the forum would be flooded with post equally stupid to this thread but sure, I'm projecting and not trolling. How dumb are you?


It's hilarious to watch you go around thinking that you're the only troll here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuseLuffy

Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
SuperQuackDuck:
It's hilarious to watch you go around thinking that you're the only troll here.


Not as hilarious that you have never heard "trolls trolling trolls" welcome to the internet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuseLuffy

Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Chillcoldcoolaid:
I'm pretty sure I don't know what it means.


That is quiet clear, thanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLittlestLulu

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
MuseLuffy:
Not as hilarious that you have never heard "trolls trolling trolls" welcome to the internet.

Most people well versed in the art of trolling don't go and admit to trolling therefore ruining their fun.

I think it's more likely you are backpedaling.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperQuackDuck

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
MuseLuffy:
Not as hilarious that you have never heard "trolls trolling trolls" welcome to the internet.


it's hilarious you think that i've never heard of the thing that i'm doing. but hey it's slightly more amusing watching you trying to troll trolls who troll you while you troll


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuseLuffy

Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Chillcoldcoolaid:
Most people well versed in the art of trolling don't go and admit to trolling therefore ruining their fun.

I think it's more likely you are backpedaling.


Actually I have found that most people here are so sensitive that even when they know you're trolling they still get super upset, like you. If you cannot understand that I am on a smurf account and trolling you even after I tell you(as I just have) I cannot fail to troll, its hilarious.

Maybe you should make a thread about how someone made fun of your stupid QQ post thread!

PS you got mad over a video game

PSS something is wrong with your brain if that is the case

PSSS you are getting mad over a forum post, your life must suck

PSSSS don't worry, one day you will go outside, read a book, make friends and get over video game induced rage.

PSSSSS jokes, you will always be a whiny cry baby