an apology

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaWraith

Senior Member

03-06-2013

I was in a bad mood earlier and called a teammate I was playing with Bad. This was improper of me, as they did not play poorly, and were left with the incorrect impression that I was blithely calling them bad based on their performance in that game. That would have been petty, pithy and ultimately untrue, so I'm sorry for the confusion.

On the Other Hand, I did have a point to make, which I was unable to fully express at that time, and I wanted to do so now:
Dear Sir, this is why you suck:
You are bad at dominion If:
*If you spam abusive champions in blind pick so you dont get counterpicked. (i.e. Low elo pubstompers -Champions never picked in tournaments like shaco/yorick), and think that this makes you good at dominion.

*If you think the score system indicates who the top players on your team are (or has any useful meaning of any kind, because the scoring system is garbage) (bonus fail points if you think someone being last place according to the personal score system means they are "bad")

*If you violate the summoners code by asking other players not to play a champion you think is weak, and then harassing them all game for their pick. (despite everyone else on your team telling you you are wrong)

*If you think top picked (but not top banned) DD tournament champions are weak. (Champion in question: Annie. Seriously believed Annie was a terrible pick on dominion.)

*If you blame the members of your team who are trying to win for your loss, when there are obvious feeders trolling your team, and the enemy team has 2 cheesecake tier champions who are getting rapidly fed, and your team has nothing to counter them with. (Kassadin and Teemo)

*If you claim that the person who explains in after game chat that this is the objective reason that your team lost is "blaming everybody else" and not accepting their magical responsibility for losing the match with their bad pick.

If you manage to hit all 6 of these points. Then yes, no matter how high your personal score, Elo, or how well you feel you held bot lane... You are bad. You dont have to play poorly to show off your complete ignorance and lack of knowledge about how to play dominion specifically or league in general.

You are not good. Get over yourself and stop talking trash.
/Rant over.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxley

Senior Member

03-06-2013

"When I say bad, I mean Michael Jackson bad.

...you know how he looked really, really bad at the end of his life?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuseLuffy

Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaWraith View Post
IM MAD...

Also my butt hurts and I want everyone to know it

Cool story, Bro.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2013

it's true, u seem mad dawg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grandmastad

Member

03-08-2013

This happened to me last night. Played Leona well. Wound up in last place on the scoreboard and got raged on by just one teamate because I suck as I had the lowest score and last on the board. Nonetheless I recieved honorable opponent (2). I didn't even bother to bicker back because I just know it would be a waste of time. So there is really no reason to get mad brah.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeefJerkyHunter

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Don't you dare apologize.
Join me, and say, "@#$% this game!"
Do it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaWraith

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Originally Posted by KaWraith
Demonstrably stupid people who live in their own delusional world make me mad when they trash talk others... and I get frustrated by it sometimes. Look at how inane and ridiculous the latest idiot I had to deal with was.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MuseLuffy View Post
Wow, some people really are that dumb. I hope I never run into someone like that.
Fixed that up for you. :-)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuseLuffy

Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaWraith View Post
IM STILL REALLY REALLY BUTTHURT WHY DOES NOBODY CARE?
cry more you sensitive noob. Know who I find annoying? ****posting cry baby *****es like you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLittlestLulu

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuseLuffy View Post
cry more you sensitive noob. Know who I find annoying? ****posting cry baby *****es like you.
Don't throw stones in a glass house.