Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] Ahri's taunt bugged

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrimalHulkSmash

03-06-2013

I was playing a bots game with an ahri on my team. Every time she would taunt an enemy bot they would walk away from her instead of towards her.

Easy to reproduce:
1. make bots game as Ahri and taunt an enemy bot.
2. make another game but only with an actual person.

RyuuMasken

03-06-2013

Confirmed this on custom game bots.

Master Yi bot would also just turn around and start walking away half way through the taunt duration, too. It might be an issue with bot logic? Or maybe because they can just click SO FAST

zaihoton

03-13-2013

Also, if you charm a bot when it is walking away from you, it will be charmed and start walking in the same direction, not towards you.
Also, I've had this happen with monster camps and they reset.

tsubakainoue

03-13-2013

Confirmed, its not just with bots but with players as well, although players walk sideways when taunted by her.

RonaldLoveCraft

Huntsman

03-13-2013

Nice catch. I'll test it once the server is back up.

24SevenEU

03-13-2013

Same as the above.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

03-13-2013

That's odd, I thought there was already a thread on this that I had tested and responded to, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Anyways, I can confirm this! If you taunt bots (It didn't seem to effect enemy players really) they'll either continue what they are doing, or walk in different angles. I was testing it on Nasus, and each time I'd charm him, he'd continue walking to creeps, or stand beside creeps waiting for it to end so he could auto-attack.. it seems it still stops them from attacking, and slows them, but bots continue moving where they want.

Firellius

03-13-2013

Bots know nothing of love.

EDIT: Anyone care to test what happens with fears?

RonaldLoveCraft

Huntsman

03-13-2013

Quote:
WerewolfTrey:
That's odd, I thought there was already a thread on this that I had tested and responded to, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Anyways, I can confirm this! If you taunt bots (It didn't seem to effect enemy players really) they'll either continue what they are doing, or walk in different angles. I was testing it on Nasus, and each time I'd charm him, he'd continue walking to creeps, or stand beside creeps waiting for it to end so he could auto-attack.. it seems it still stops them from attacking, and slows them, but bots continue moving where they want.

Didn't see this until after I tested. I used Lux as the bot and it was random. 5/13 times she walked towards me, the rest she should would either do a little shuffle or walk away.

Rexlov

03-13-2013

Quote:
Firellius:
Bots know nothing of love.

EDIT: Anyone care to test what happens with fears?

Fears still work with bots and real people alike. (Hecarim's ult, at least)