My opinion on the Singed nerfs from PBE.

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RexSaur

03-06-2013

Honestly its just too much, its like im watching Olaf overnerfs all over again.

Removing the tenacity from his ult is just terrible as it goes against on how the champion should be played, singed should be this crazy guy who runs through your team and wrecks havoc if ignored, you're basically punishing singed players who tries to do their job with this nerf.

That would be like removing mundo's tenacity, you're hurting the champion core and what makes him function in the today's game.

His fling nerfs are also too much at once, while i can understand the ratio and base nerf, i see that you didnt touch its absurdly high mana cost (100 mana cost at rank 1 which SCALES EVEN FURTHER UP).

At least give him some mana cost reductions on his abilities, i could understand 100 mana for a rank 1 melee range ability 2 years ago, now that the ability is weaker you should also adjust its cost for the power, it would feel terrible to dump 1/3rd if ur mana pool early on to do 0 damage (but fling is all about the CC, yes but the damage is vital in the laning phase).I mean seriously, 80 damage for 100 mana cost?Is this real life?

Or at the VERY least, give him scaling MR per level, you know just like almost every other melee champion in this game.

Basically you're hurting singed early laning trades (fling nerfs), mid game burst (fling nerfs) and all game survival (tenacity nerf), ALL AT ONCE.

Did singed need a nerf?Maybe, but this is just dumping the champion, if a champion is a bit too strong tune them down to a point where they are still PLAYABLE at a good level.

Also there are a lot of OTHER STRONG CHAMPS who could probably use nerfs before even thinking about singed, if those nerfs goes live singed will be next olaf, so please riot what i ask from you is : Dont ruin the biggest troll in the league.

MrBoomstickESQ

03-06-2013

I guarantee you he'll be fine.

DeityBot

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSaur View Post
wrecks havoc if ignored
yeah don't ignore him, you need to chase him

LoveyDuvey

03-06-2013

Theme of season 3: Overnerfs

Ominous

03-06-2013

I agree with you 100%, This is Diana & Olaf all over again. I am so irritated. Will bump this till something is done.

Xoj 21

03-06-2013

i think he kinda useless now :/

taric stunning you over and over is ult wasted.

Doctor Zoidberg

03-06-2013

First Singed, next Rumble

Fruhorn

03-06-2013

Agree with OP, he is indeed strong, but that's a bunch of nerfs at the same time. Even talking just about his fling, both his ap scaling AND base damage are brutally nerfed, with that ridiculous mana cost intact.

CroShank

03-06-2013

What do you expect? This is the season where everything is Overnerfed and Overbuffed. Now deal with it, cause more is coming, for sure.

Toss Baws

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

I agree. These nerfs are WAY too extreme. Riot pls, you're being stupid pills right now. If you wanna nerf, nerf things ONE AT A TIME, rather than nerfing everything at once and making a champ unplayable.THAT IS STUPID.

If you wanna nerf a balanced champ, think about what it is you're nerfing. From what I see, you wanna make Singed's already terrible early/mid game even worse, as well as his overall durability (which is what tanks tend to need) terrible too. He already gets hard countered by an ITEM, as well as many champs and let us not forget IGNITE!

TOO much is TOO much Riot.

My suggestion for if you wanna nerf? Nerf JUST base damage or JUST AP ratio of fling (although I will admit, the nerf to AP ratios is dumb too, cause Singed can't actually do anything if he builds full AP to get the most out of a 1:1 AP ratio.) Cause you know, Singed is a FREAKING BRUISER/TANK!! ONLY PEOPLE WITH AN IQ OF 50 OR LOWER BUILDS FULL AP AND PEOPLE WHO CAN'T COUNTER THAT HAVE EVEN LESS IQ POINTS!! And I haven't even touched why the ulti nerf is a bad idea.

Okay, so Riot originally nerfed Singed's tenacity on his ulti so he wasn't as slippery. Okay, that's not too bad a nerf, I can live with that. However, removing the extra tenacity COMPLETELY GREATLY INHIBITS SINGED'S CHOICE IN HIS BUILD! We will HAVE to build merc treads regardless, as we won't be able to get away from the slightest snare or stun without them. We will also be unable to do much anything, cause if we are any sort of CC'd, we're worthless. Singed relies on going BALLS DEEP into the enemy team, and without that tenacity (considering you already knifed the MR/Armor inc of his ult...) Singed is no longer viable. Seriously, without ghost and shurelyias, Singed has NO CHANCE at doing his job, which is peeling key members away from teamfights, or going ham to be the toss boss he is and isolate a squishy.

So please, reconsider your PBE nerfs Riot and instead of making someone completely unplayable cause people are bad and can't itemize, summonerize, and/or characterize, does NOT justify such hard nerfs on one of the first champions League has.

endrant, but seriously if this nerf goes through I'ma flip 300 tables.

1234511 ... 15