Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, about that Karma leak...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llief

03-06-2013

Its nice but i think its time for a visual upgrade on Taric i mean c'mon look at him.

TyrantOfHades

03-06-2013

Now EVERYONE is going to have her

kjj92

03-06-2013

Lol at these whiny *******s who won't shut up about her pathetic fans. Better down vote me more, but you will never get those stupid fans back.
PS I hope all these over sensitive feminists in this thread die in hell. Yes this has nothing to do with fans, but I just want to get more votes

hotfire

03-06-2013

New look is awesome. I've always kinda thought the fans sorta flopped around weirdly, but I've been a longtime fanatic of the champ.

So skins are gettin some love too eh? Take them in the new direction alright? Wouldn't want default to be finer than my sun goddess skin.

Kiwibonga

03-06-2013

You mean to tell me I will no longer be screamed at by my team if I choose to play Karma mid/top or bot?
Thank you Riot.
Thank you.
You bring tears to my eyes.
And Xypherous, thank you for at least trying to do something with her, I still remember that discussion thread.

AL Penguin

03-06-2013

Oh the hidden Ire of the League of Extraordinary Karma Players.

Cupid Heart Mend

03-06-2013

Wow! As a dedicated Karma player (shes my second fav champion, the first is Leblanc <3), I'am blown away by this rework! At first i was devastated that you guys chose to remove her fan weapons from her new look, however after reading your reasoning behind it i have to agree. While the original portrayed her fluid grace and her strong composure the spiritual aspect just wasn't there so i do agree on that part. The new particles look beautiful! And howed you know purple was my favorite color? <3 Amazing job Riot this is what keeps me coming back! CANT WAIT TO SEE THE ABILITY UPDATES!

Schoild

Recruiter

03-06-2013

i think that you guys were not thinking about reworking karma when you did this.. but more about making a new champion.. there is nothing left from karma.. not even her fans.. not even her jokes.. not even her skills.. NOTHING but a stupid traditional karma skin.. karma has turned into a skin now..

Brennivin

03-06-2013

@IronStylus @GrumpMonkey

Can you guys play with removing her circlet, or replacing it...? I know I'm only one user, but it bothers the heck out of me. It just looks WEIRD on her.

avarisce

03-06-2013

Quote:
catraven:
meanwhile vlad and olaf remain trash tier...

u must be on crack if you think that vlad is trash tier. just saying as for olaf i dont play him at all to judge.