So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aggrbargl

03-06-2013

Damn... if Riot somehow didn't understand Karma's fans were important, Trundle is doomed.

AYOBueno

03-06-2013

Love it, really great to see an updated look and a free skin based on her classic look (Which I enjoyed) also about damn time lol.

If you guys don't mind could you look into a visual upgrade for Sion and Taric soon? I know Sion has been mentioned, but haven't seen one for Taric. Compared to newer models especially he is very small and his hair is rather..eh? To put it nicely.

I just would like to see Taric visually look as tall and fabulous as everyone else.

Yasako

03-06-2013

My opinion is that Karma needs her fans back in some form or another so we can have a Zhu Ge Liang skin for her next Lunar Revel.

Fiya

03-06-2013

@Morello

So I've also kinda got a bit confused with what everyone's saying
Is her original classic skin still going to be available with a VU?
Whilst I enjoy the new skin a lot, there's a lot of attachment I have to the classic skin as I was explaining to a friend a few nights ago
Her classic was an almost perfect representation of yin/yang which I felt fit her perfectly
I don't really care about the lack of fans, in fact, I love the road you've taken by making her more power based, which I feel fits
But I can't help but feel sad that she's losing that yin/yang component that I've really grown to love
I am really happy with the new karma look though, don't get me wrong

Rune998

03-06-2013

I honestly just do not like the new visuals, at first I thought the splash was a new champion, then I thought it was an Irelia skin, then I figured out it was Karma and thought the new skin might be neat, and finally I can to the realization that your art team is taking what was unique and special about Karma and turning her into an Irelia clone. I don't mind as much that you are tooling around with the kit because who knows maybe you'll hit gold but leave the visuals alone. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

JTSpender

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
I take a look at her new splash and don't see the ferocity--what I see is its reverse, peace. Passion as well, but passion for peace. I agree that this is a character type that has not been yet debuted in its League. But where I disagree is that I view Karma II as the actualization of this concept, not its destruction.
So, I agree with some of that. There are parts of the splash I *do* like, if you cover up the ridiculous torso. The facial expression and the hand gestures in particular I'm pretty positive on. Maybe I can live with her taking a yoga class being okay with the bent back leg as fitting into that them, but I'm not super fond of her going too far in that direction. There are outfits in which the one bare leg would work, but I don't think this outfit is as classy or elegant as the designers think it is.

Like I said, I'm hoping that the animations and/or voice acting bring those elements in, but most of the key descriptions they used seem to be going in a different direction. So we'll see.

Teladon

03-06-2013

I have owned Karma since she came out.
I used to play her all the time because hardly anyone knew how to play her really well. She became one of my Favorite Characters back then. So, I bought the two skins that were available to her. My question is, what will happen to the old skins that she had? Will you be updating them as well? I just spent money on those skins and hope that some sort of compensation will be arranged. If someone could get back to me on this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

~Teladon

IS1a5da9f463d7a0e5e2540

03-06-2013

I'm glad they updated her look. After all, her original dress may have been impractical.

Lord Steel

03-06-2013

I really, really love karma, but a karma without her fans isnt karma to me couldnt you possible have the classic skin the current default skin of the old karma with her fans? i would even pay for it if i could keep her fans

FinalShinobi

03-06-2013

I think she looks awesome :3

Thank you,
from Final