So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadyrose

03-06-2013

Well, I'll definitely miss her fans but the new manifestations of will look pretty awesome. I can't wait to play her!

Sonashinta

03-06-2013

I would prefer karma with long hair. :[

Lycaeus

03-06-2013

I sincerely hope she's going to be able to have more than two stacks of mantra, because being able to only pull off two heals (for example) in a short time is a real handicap to her

Vertany

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerDrool View Post
I loath that unexplained floating thing
That is not unexplained. It is the Mantle of Decorum, a symbol of what great deeds you did for Ionia. Irelia has one too. Doesn't seem to bother you there.

Mèàn

03-06-2013

I was literally just going through my characters and said, I want to play karma too bad she sucks.. then this appeared 0.0

Archer Shirou X

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
It's case-by-case, mostly depending on if the personality or theme has little going on overall. Many champs are fine here, some will need heavier lifting.
is poppy in the list btw? i ask cause no changes to her for 2.5 years...2.5 YEARS!!!!

FairyCharmed

03-06-2013

Guess this means it's time for me to learn Karma as both mid AND support (which is nice, since I main support, and I'm always looking for excuses to get better in mid position :3)

WILL SMlTH

03-06-2013

i like her because she is chubby and i like chubby.

Rivini

03-06-2013

Attachment 629622 Karma found my secret clothing store! Second sight has forsaken me!

Attachment 629623 Hey... is that one of my headdresses?! She's going to pay for this!

Attachment 629624 PURPLE!

Davidt1234

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Sub 06 View Post
Truth be told, I've always loved that quite air dignity Karma had about her. How she knew she was better than everybody else but hid her smile behind her fan not wanting to brag. Please bring the fan back. If only in her /l. She could quietly chuckle as her fan conceals her true emotions. A leader can seldom afford to show there true emotions, they must be strong in the face of adversity. But are leaders not people too? Don't they look back a simpler time a enjoy a bit of nostalgia if only for a moment? While Karma has risen to help her fellow Ionians, she can't afford to throw away her past entirely. Karma fans are a reminder of who she once was as well as who she has to be. She can no more get rid of her fans than she can her past.

TL;DR THE FANS MUST STAY
i agree i liked her because of her fans on the first day when she was F2P reason why i tried her out. fans are so cool when used as a weapon, i dont even know why, when i was lil i played a video game and i noticed a character with fanx and i played her. lol. im weird like dat :0