So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amused Observer

03-06-2013

Psst Anyone who followed Guinsoo knew about Karma , he didnt reveal to much but did sayshe was done cept for cosmetic side (look update ) Dont feel bad Runaan I already knew long time ago.

a9s8fuyasdiofj09

03-06-2013

So if I bought her tomorrow I still get the skin? I don't really like how she looks on the remodeling and I was about to buy her...

Gypsy Hyena

03-06-2013

It's quite a change, but I like it. I'll be sticking with the traditional skin, or maybe Sakura, but I don't hate the original skin as much as I thought I did at the leak. She looks a lot darker in the splash which is good, old karma (and post-rework twisted fate) looked a lot lighter in her splash than she did ingame.

Is Not Gay

03-06-2013

Why is she white in her splash and black in game?

The Nut Case

03-06-2013

is she going to be better cuz right now she is not played much?

Whodasecksay

03-06-2013

Can anyone tell me when this rework is coming because I really want to get traditional karma skin on my main but before buy draven since I love adcing, At the very least can I know the time of month? IE : Next month or Late march?

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryrok View Post
I'm fired up by everything I've read here, although I am concerned if we lose one of the few female champs with a realistic anatomy.
You will, but others have taken their place, and will continue to in the future. Leona, Vayne, and now Quinn.

Honestly, I don't think Riot did a very good job at presenting Female Power in this character. And perhaps that's no longer their goal anymore since others have taken that mantle. Karma is still female. And she'll still be powerful--this time not just in terms of lore. But the purpose of this character has taken a new direction. She is the representative of Ionia, wielding a power greater than any magic, any sword, arrow or gun. For not even the largest cannon can prevent war, or create peace. Her weapon? The power of Negotiation.

GanginYerPlank

03-06-2013

Thank you guys for reworking Karma. I fell in love with her lore, her kit and her art when she was announced and got her first thing when she hit the live servers. I was let down when her kit started to fall short with the game's evolution and meta. I really do hope this reboot for her gets her back into the spotlight and makes her relevant for a long while.

I'm also gonna miss the fans.

Draginath

03-06-2013

As exciting as it is, I'm actually really worried about this rework because it has the potential to take away everything that made Karma...well, Karma (if the new look wasn't enough). What I personally liked is that here abilities all had a duality to them, capable of defensive and offensive use. Figuring how to manipulate them in the heat of combat was what made Karma so intriguing.

That heightened versatility is what makes her so deceptive to play against, especially anticipating how she's going to utilize Mantra. Will she mantra her Q and then shield, greatly increasing her effective health? Will she mantra her shield and Q for major burst? Maybe both? Or is it one of those Karma players who understand how powerful a well placed W can be? There's just so many combinations and I felt that was fitting for someone that is major leader and supposedly "enlightened".

Just have to wait and see if Riot maintains it while advancing it. Praying it's nothing like the Twitch rework, which took a unique carry-assassin hybrid and changed it into just another glorified turret.

Whodasecksay

03-06-2013

Is this rework coming this month? Can I find a rough estimate of the date since I want it on my main but want to buy Draven before. Atleast know Late March or Early April?