So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheEnygma

03-06-2013

am I one of the few that doesn't mind she doesn't have her fans anymore? It's like she has new ones or something

.......yeah Morello probably did the joke better

Rogue Winter

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Additionally, Karma originally only had two fans, and we wanted to increase that amount by removing the fans.
And the award for wittiest forum post of 2013 goes to...

Nhero

03-06-2013

@Morello's comment.
That's a really crappy joke, no offense. A lot of us liked the fan.

I'ma miss the fact that Karma looked pretty damn sassy as she walked and stood. She looked elegant and mature.
I wish she had the fans though, I mean the fans are a symbol of elegance...Karma seemed like that.
She looks FANTASTIC [No pun intended! xD] don't get me wrong the new look is gorgeous but why remove something that made her stood out more? Please have them at least as a recall thing or something. ): She was our only fan user.

FatalArchon

03-06-2013

Noo her fans are gone does riot hate me im literally so sad right now ='(

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
I miss her fans too and the characterization they gave.
This. Traditional skin doesn't do the job but all I am hearing is well at least she looks mostly similar. I guess Traditional is Karma's version of Mundo Mundo. Worried about Trundle now.

Torchide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Which is why we give you the traditional skin to play if you enjoy it!
Giving us the original skin doesn't change the fact that you changed Karma. For the worse, imo.

Jumpluff

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muranodo View Post
This. Traditional skin doesn't do the job but all I am hearing is well at leas. I t she has some of it. I guess Traditional is Karma's version of Mundo Mundo. Worried about Trundle now.
"We didn't feel as if Trundle fit the kind of design we were originally intending and was a bit too gross for most summoners. Now, I'm pleased to introduce her(!!!) new re-imaginging, Trundelle, The Buxom Troll Half-Breed. Now with 100% more boobs and butt."

XtremeButtPirate

03-06-2013

What about if I bought a Karma skin already? What do I get for that? Do I get a refund?

Samflash3

03-06-2013

Can old/veteran players of Karma get something special like an icon? We went through a lot with so many people flaming at us even in normal games.

Rivini

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Pwyff View Post
Alright so I got the final word here.

Vintage Karma will be available for purchase for two weeks after Karma officially hits the live servers. After that, Vintage Karma will be retired to our legacy skins vault.

Karma's IP / RP prices will not change on her launch.

As for Karma being a reward for her old fans, it's a question of what you value. You already own Karma and if you liked her old aesthetic, this is the opportunity to get retain that. If you want to be known far and wide as the first Karma adopter in the world, that might be a little more difficult ;(
I disagree with that decision. My special snowflake syndrome will flare up and I will throw a hissy fit, like when Goth Annie was almost going to be sold separately in the store for a limited time.

/sarcasm