So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yanicmb

03-06-2013

i hope this is the same treatment you give to TARIC

paradoja

03-06-2013

dude new karma is SEXY.

Bout time we get some dark skinned beauties in this game.

Maraad

03-06-2013

Im afraid Karma will be op like irelia, and the new meme will be "better nerf Karma".

Samurai Dom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maraad View Post
Im afraid Karma will be op like irelia, and the new meme will be "better nerf Karma".
Better than Karma who? lol

Maraad

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post
1 day owners =/= karma faithfuls
a slap in the face almost, it should only be given to people who've actually owned her
Amen

Crusalis

03-06-2013

....so what about being a "powerful spiritual leader" means you need to dress up like a *****?

Guess Riot couldn't leave the very small percentage of people who played her alone. 100 different things in this game and they need to wrestle one away and make it for the masses.

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

03-06-2013
11 of 43 Riot Posts

Quote:
Absolutely beautiful. Wow, I can't wait to see what you have in store for Trundle, Sion, and all these other champs from your relaunch team. GrumpyMonkey, you have earned my trust (along with all the other amazing artists/designers who helped make this Ionian masterpiece).
Thanks a lot guys.

Quote:
Morello Grumpy Monkey or any rioter (Ironstylus?)

Question: Do we get to keep the original skins we already have for Karma? I bought karma and both her skins on her release. I am not losing my 2 purchases skins and just getting a classic skin am I?
Yes her skins will get updated, and you will not lose your purchase.

Siigari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Pwyff View Post
RiotAmes answered this previously, but to reiterate:

Whoever owns Karma prior to her officially hitting our live servers will receive the Traditional Karma. So if you buy it one day before she launches, you get Traditional Karma.

The free Traditional Karma skin was primarily to reward Karma faithfuls for having her, but it's not surprising that there are some of you who might buy Karma specifically for the free skin. It wasn't our focus to incentivise some sort of 'pre-selling,' but we felt it was the best thing to do just so people can have the opportunity and there's less grey area.
Lol this is double-talk. I appreciate the gesture of good faith, but TELLING a community that if you have Karma pre-rework you'll get a free skin is pretty lame.

If you wanted to really reward Karma players with a free skin you wouldn't have mentioned it, and it would have been a nice surprise. Now you are saying you want to reward Karma faithfuls for having her, but anyone can throw down 3150 IP to get a free skin, and that just muddies the gift.

Maraad

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Dom View Post
Better than Karma who? lol
Better than that lady in a dress that will carry your game .

Jumpluff

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by x7Hysteric View Post
*puts on thick framed glasses*
To be fair, I don't find it inexcusable to be a little upset when there are plenty of people, who have tried to play Karma for the past two years to the best of her ability with the little attention that she received, who won't be awarded anything that the bandwagon won't be able to get by buying her a week before the release of a complete rework.