So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capitan Rick

03-19-2013

so it looks like karma is now black, her voice is redone by a black woman... anyone else annoyed they racially changed a character who looks, sounded asian to black? i mean look at the new sakura karma skin, its a black lady in a kimono... dumbest thing i ever saw.. I miss you old karma, riot you suck. ps im not racist against black i would of been mad if she went white or mexican (lol can you imagine a mexican karma with a thick mexi accent? too funny) its that its not the character i love and wanted ot keep, it just keeps becoming more and more a new champ, riot sucks balls on this rework.

CaptainT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

So if people want a refund on old Karma skins because they're ugly now (COUGH SAKURA KARMA *if the video I saw was true to life*) will they be allowed so?

glitjch

03-19-2013

Ahhright Riot, sounds exciting!

I like the the spell vamp on the tethering...too bad it can't tether bandwidth.

The new passive seems more useful than the older when where only up to 40 AP was granted based on missing health.

Finally, her dress seems less impractical now.

Trynd The King

03-19-2013

I'm sorry I bought the SAKURA KARMA skin a long time ago because I loved the kimono, but I just saw the remake of it and it look awful. Can you guys at least give her back the full kimono not just half of it.

HarryOrunitia

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitan Rick View Post
so it looks like karma is now black, her voice is redone by a black woman... anyone else annoyed they racially changed a character who looks, sounded asian to black? i mean look at the new sakura karma skin, its a black lady in a kimono... dumbest thing i ever saw.. I miss you old karma, riot you suck. ps im not racist against black i would of been mad if she went white or mexican (lol can you imagine a mexican karma with a thick mexi accent? too funny) its that its not the character i love and wanted ot keep, it just keeps becoming more and more a new champ, riot sucks balls on this rework.
Her previous actress was black too. I don't understand the need to give her this... weird african accent to make her sound more black. I'm pretty sure not every black woman speaks in a weird accent. Now it's "omg look at how black I am!" just for the sake of it, really. It's almost insulting. Not to mention that from what I'm seeing on PBE and from the comments it looks like she's also very underpowered now.

Ekkos

03-19-2013

i always do well with karma, i hate when people says she is bad or useless. you just don't know how to use her. She's quite an OP support or mid. even tanky-AP if you build her right

Ekkos

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
I'm sorry I bought the SAKURA KARMA skin a long time ago because I loved the kimono, but I just saw the remake of it and it look awful. Can you guys at least give her back the full kimono not just half of it.

YEH! the kimono look was great! the reason i bought it also. that rework Sakura is weird... purple leggings and stuff? not quite what i was expecting. She's always been in beautiful dresses!

cocacolalips

03-19-2013

I refunded Sun Goddess Karma, one of my favourite skin today.

The Journey ends here.

Copperhead Rat

03-19-2013

I do believe Karma is about to become extremely op.

The5lacker

03-19-2013

Now that I've seen the timing on her tether, I have to ask: Why is it a tether? It takes all of a second to get the root off. That didn't need to be a tether. A tether offers opponents a time to react, that's what it does. This offers no time for anyone to break the tether unless they are at the very edge of the ability and Karma's already running away.

The more I see the more I feel Riot has really dropped the ball. Again. New Karma doesn't actually have a passive, new Karma doesn't have a tether that's possible to react to, old skins aren't transferring well... *sigh*

Enthusiasm curbed. Back to not being enthused about Zac.