So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

danwilson

03-19-2013

I just read the new kit description. I've played Karma quite a bit, mostly as an AP mid. I think the changes will make her a stronger support, but it seems too drastic. She's a new champion, without team healing, AOE W, speed/slow W...

I like the new E... Having AOE shielding and speed boost is incredible, like having an Iron Solari and Shurelya's in one ability. The new Q is nice too, as long as the skillshot isn't Anivia Q speed. I think the new passive is a decent idea as well. Some of my last builds utilized Malady so I could do something while waiting for abilities to go off cooldown. That should work nice with her new passive.

I'll miss the old W, but I think some hard CC is welcome.

I'm looking forward to trying her out...

Healurownbum

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by danwilson View Post
I just read the new kit description. I've played Karma quite a bit, mostly as an AP mid. I think the changes will make her a stronger support, but it seems too drastic. She's a new champion, without team healing, AOE W, speed/slow W...

I like the new E... Having AOE shielding and speed boost is incredible, like having an Iron Solari and Shurelya's in one ability. The new Q is nice too, as long as the skillshot isn't Anivia Q speed. I think the new passive is a decent idea as well. Some of my last builds utilized Malady so I could do something while waiting for abilities to go off cooldown. That should work nice with her new passive.

I'll miss the old W, but I think some hard CC is welcome.

I'm looking forward to trying her out...
Only real problem from what i can see right now is getting W to proc, as it doesnt slowdown the enemy u need to speed urself up to make sure it hits. So its basicly going to cost more to be sure it procs. Unless mana costs arent to high its going to be risky if the enemy has more base MS then u. Cause i know Karma is slow....

KingOfTheAmish

03-19-2013

I hope inner flame scales off Karma's missing health.

KingOfTheAmish

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
Do you guys think its on purpose they made the trad skin not 50/50 black and white. Cause its more black now to me thats saying we are moving towards her being more agressive losing the balance again.. Just a thought
In the yinyang, black is the Yin and represents passivity.

Healurownbum

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfTheAmish View Post
In the yinyang, black is the Yin and represents passivity.
And this is why i didnt talk abt the yin yang stuff cause i knew i would end up with a foot in my mouth lol

Bot overall more dark seems weird.

Healurownbum

03-19-2013

From what i have seen at surrender@20 her shield not lasts like 2.5s If you check the vid abt her skins. Thats half of what it is now. Hope the scaling and base is still some what the same tho <3

DemiluniS

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
From what i have seen at surrender@20 her shield not lasts like 2.5s If you check the vid abt her skins. Thats half of what it is now. Hope the scaling and base is still some what the same tho <3
yeah, really hoping for that too, or maybe per level time scaling

SonicXero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

She has legs now!

Evangelene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

So those karma skins.
Ok so don't get me wrong, i think they did a FANTASTIC job with the rework and the free skin is amazingly awesome!
However i have a HUGE problem with the reworked sakura karma (find below the skins etc)
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/03...ate-karma.html
firstly i liked the sakura karma because it was so elegant and looked good overall.
Something about the reworked skin really puts me off.... It may be the pants? It kinda resembles the new skin for her imo.
Either way i think though the sun goddess skin looks awesome that the sakura karma skin is a big disappointment....
I enjoyed her pretty kimono and now it's not pretty at all D:
I know i should just get a refund but i just thought i'd put my two cents, i suggest that it would be an idea to look into making the skin a bit more oriental and graceful rather than the way it looks at the moment.... maybe try different pants or no pants but something really doesn't sit right and it's a little disappointing even through the rest of the awesome!

Leaguezoflegend

03-19-2013

Really happy that they didn't remove inner flame.