So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZAakKeN

03-18-2013

Just logged in to say, been playing jungle karma recently and will be sad to see her current state deleted. Would rather they just keep both somehow. And I remember a post saying champs couldn't be deleted (Teemo), how do they delete old karma?

R.I.P. Season 3 Jungle Karma Never Forget

M

03-18-2013

im disappointed with the new mechanics the whole idea of her was 'karma'
her passive gave her something good for something bad AP for missing health
her q combined with mantra gave her something good for something bad extra hp per missing health
her her tethered laser gave her something good for helping an ally and something good for hindering an enemy

her new passive incorporates a little bit of the karma essence something good for harming an enemy but not as much as her old passive
her ultimate 'mantra' literally means 'a commonly repeated word or phrase' what i take from that is repeated. her ult no longer has repetition any more than every other champion

sure her new mechanics are all nice and shiny but karma no longer deserves her name as well as her mantra has no further meaning apart from being the previous name

Hollowed Nijhts

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by M View Post
im disappointed with the new mechanics the whole idea of her was 'karma'
her passive gave her something good for something bad AP for missing health
her q combined with mantra gave her something good for something bad extra hp per missing health
her her tethered laser gave her something good for helping an ally and something good for hindering an enemy

her new passive incorporates a little bit of the karma essence something good for harming an enemy but not as much as her old passive
her ultimate 'mantra' literally means 'a commonly repeated word or phrase' what i take from that is repeated. her ult no longer has repetition any more than every other champion

sure her new mechanics are all nice and shiny but karma no longer deserves her name as well as her mantra has no further meaning apart from being the previous name
I have to agree with you there. I wish they kept her in the support role/utility rather than claiming her as an AP mage. It is rather bothersome that all the "rework" for her is to make her a glorified ap mage... :/ She is already great mid, even with someone like akali, a well timed shield and heal will change the flow of the trade. I find it sad to be honest, that I am losing one of my favorite supports because people are too lazy to figure out how she really works.

cachito07

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Why did you deleted her fans!. What about her taking them from her parents shop ;(

AhmedFree

03-19-2013

WOW she's Look great

MASiFFECT

03-19-2013

I can't wait for her to come out :<

Healurownbum

03-19-2013

Do you guys think its on purpose they made the trad skin not 50/50 black and white. Cause its more black now to me thats saying we are moving towards her being more agressive losing the balance again.. Just a thought

ToraLink

03-19-2013

I will miss the fans but I love the new karma. Makes her usable in solo q. Thanks riot

Healurownbum

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian NA View Post
She's live on PBE, hope the queue isn't too bad. Hope that sakura skin is a work in progress...

Edit: Strike that. Apparently they ran into some issues >.<
Aww i just woke up read she is on the PBE and made a lill happy dance and then read ur edit.... I guess im going back to bed XD

*Edit Just saw the ingame pictures that mouth... She looks like she got a gigantic stick stuck up her behind now
And they seem to have changed the dragons less Ying Yang more going in a circle now. And they seem to be more clear. Like they added fans in her dance but again there more dark then light. Which again to me means more agressive.

WARRIORFORLIFE

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selcopa View Post
Is the new kit envisioned to be support or ap?
It says it in the thing... come on man read