So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Josh de Tonreau

03-18-2013

Dude HER NAME IS KARMA
Wtf?!
Is Annie suppose to the Into her fire theme? Is zac suppose to tie into his blob theme? The heck is a blob named zac for? Should be named googlob by your logic

DemiluniS

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBilbo View Post
Yet if you tell a new player 'this kit is all about being a spiritual leader' you aren't really helping him in any way.

If you tell the player 'this kit is all about redirecting anything you throw at the target' you are giving him an idea of what the kit is all about instantly.

You keep on defending Riot's choice - I'm going to repeat: They want the most thematically tied and readable character as possible.

With your own posts (such as the one saying 'omg how am i supposed to explain, read the lore of karma!) you have confirmed 'Spiritual leader' is indeed a very weird and abstract and thus unreadable theme, so they could've chosen for 'Karma' instead to make a more readable design.

Yet again - it's living up to their own standards of making a good design - making the design as good as it can be when it comes to theme, readability and counterplay.

Currently, readability is not fixed with this rework - hence I'm complaining, do you understand that? I'm not asking you 'why her kit does represent being a spiritual leader'

I'm asking you to understand that 'karma' is a WAY more readable theme to convert to a kit than 'spiritual leader' which eventually makes the theme 'karma' healthier for the game.
but I just explained you why it actually pretty readable Q_Q
anyway I added you to my friendlist, but there's no match history so I suppose it's a smurf or something, i'm gonna go to sleep now, hope to talk with you later.
P.S. maybe they just didn't want to change her theme to karma, but try to keep her as a spiritual leader

DemiluniS

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh de Tonreau View Post
Dude HER NAME IS KARMA
Wtf?!
Is Annie suppose to the Into her fire theme? Is zac suppose to tie into his blob theme? The heck is a blob named zac for? Should be named googlob by your logic
yeah, and that was a mistake to call her like that, it's just misleading

Josh de Tonreau

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiluniS View Post
Lets name her reina or Sheila

Whyumai

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiluniS View Post
it's a name; not a theme.

DemiluniS

03-18-2013

Quote:
Lets name her reina or Sheila
k, now you just have ask Riot to do it and face a bunch of karma fans getting mad at you

BestBilbo

03-18-2013

Quote:
Dude HER NAME IS KARMA
Wtf?!
Could you press F3 in this thread and search 'auxiliary' for me - please tell me what pages it takes you - I'd gladly give an answer to the argument to the point you are making right now, but I need that page.

I can't do it myself, my F3 key is broken.

Densi, if he does not do it, could you do it for me and tell me what page it brings you to?

DemiluniS

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyumai View Post
did you really read 5 pages of conversation to know what the conversation is all about?!

BestBilbo

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyumai View Post
Careful, names are chosen with great caution and sometimes more obvious than the other - you know, 'Brand'

Anyhow, I'd like to know what page it brings people to when F3'ing this thread and searching auxiliary so I can explain why we shouldn't take Karma's name lightly.

0nlyTwistedFate

03-18-2013

I think that it is about time lol XD!