So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Method512

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyrexia View Post
Now I'll admit, I've owned Karma for a long time now. I've found her very enjoyable in ARAM/Dominion so I know she's actually a legit champion. But if they were serious about this Traditional Skin they'd make it only apply to people who owned before today.
tbh I find it unfair to do that because I wanted Karma for quite some time but never bought her because I thought the remake would destroy her (I enjoyed her before). Now that she's coming with a new skin, I wished I bought her before and I intend to do it now, because of the skin, even if the gameplay is ruined, which people who played Karma may know, she was actually fun to play before.

Arance

03-06-2013

I miss her fans a bit, but otherwise this is fantastic. I'm actually very impressed by this new direction. Good work Riot.

xXJumpluffXx

03-06-2013

Reminds me of Miss Martian from Young Justice for some reason.

MizuRick

03-06-2013

there is gonna be more bad karmas on summoner's rift...
now that is karma..

Coccolith

03-06-2013

No fans.

Warrior Exo

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaba Tewi View Post
Exactly, that's why Karma is the April Fools joke, everyone buys karma, Riot gets a huge laugh.
If this ended up being an April Fools joke I'd probably quit League of Legends. Hands down promising that right now. Been playing since Closed Beta and I would straight up leave League of Legends till she got this Rework if they called this as their April Fools joke.

Devack The Holy

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devack The Holy View Post
Will Traditional Karma be available in the store upon her relaunch, or will it be exclusive only to those who bought her before the rework?
Bump. Need a red to answer this question.

GG Crono

03-06-2013

So, I'm probably going to get downvoted for this, but...

Am I the only person not crazy about Karma's new look? I liked her old one. It had an... elegance to it that isn't seen in a lot of LoL. And her new look seems a little too... I'm just gonna say it, sexy. Don't get me wrong, I'm a heterosexual male, I like sexy things, but, there's a time and a place for sexiness, you know? I liked the "matronly" look. It was unique. It's something LoL lacks. What is there in her new design to make her stand out from any other dime-a-dozen sexy fantasy-world pinup?

Mr. IronStylus, I've always respected you greatly for your commentary on female character design. (And, incidentally, Leona is one of my favorite champions.) Do you have any opinions on this matter?

MinionOfCthulhu

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
You can put lipstick on a pig, and it is still a pig. Also, her skins completely suck....
Step right up, step right up, come and see The Wrongest Man!

Sophitia

03-06-2013

Will the old skins be getting new splash art? They don't really fit the new Karma look.