So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vrinnsquirrel

03-06-2013

I-I *wipes a tear from his eye* I never thought I'd see it. Free skin also, nice, I'm happy to say I'll get to re-learn one of my favorite champs, maybe even become competent with her. Riot, sincerely, Thank you.

Warrior Exo

03-06-2013

Oh My God Riot... I've been waiting for the Karma Ability Rework for so long... And now you are reworking her appearance too? TT.TT I have now become the happiest human being alive. I've been playing her faithfully as a support and AP Burst Mage since her birth and always kicked major butt with her. The amount of Pure Joy this all brings me is putting me to tears. I feel happier than a woman whom just gave birth to her first born child.

<3

Milenkov

03-06-2013

Not sure if this has been asked/shown already, but how will the skins available for Karma at the moment be altered to fit her new form?

EpicMartin3000

03-06-2013

Just saw this and died alittle! Karma!!! Yeeee!! Omfg!

Refan

03-06-2013

Wow those skins look amazing. Great work. What about sakura karma ? I own this skin any chances to show sneak peak of new version of it?

Shentok

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Karma was re-imagined in our eyes as a support-mage. Think Lux, Morgana, Orianna - the kinds of characters that scale just as well with ability power as they do cooldown reduction and provide a lot to the team in the way of supporting their efforts. As a support-mage, she won't necessarily have the exact same specialized strengths as say Nami or Thresh (who were primarily designed as duo-lane support champions), but brings a mixed bag of damage and utility that we hope will leave you able to affect the outcome of teamfights and skirmishes alike no matter what lane you want to take her.
So... does this mean that I can't enjoy her as a support as I have done for 2 years?

Phyrexia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaba Tewi View Post
Exactly, that's why Karma is the April Fools joke, everyone buys karma, Riot gets a huge laugh.
Now I'll admit, I've owned Karma for a long time now. I've found her very enjoyable in ARAM/Dominion so I know she's actually a legit champion. But if they were serious about this Traditional Skin they'd make it only apply to people who owned before today.

Darkkor

03-06-2013

Im confused what will happen if you bought a skin of karma? Will they do nothing to give you something back? Or will they give us the RP back, give us money back, or the new skin that comes with her?

AxisXIViral

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokaPokaPoka View Post
As a long time Karma player I am very satisfied to see that she is able to keep her 'Traditional' look, however along with others I think it is a bit unfair that everyone can go buy her now and be able to get it.

BUT, on to something much more important, does she still have the same voice actress and have phrases that are foreign language?
"Unfair."

Lol.

MrBoomstickESQ

03-06-2013

She better say.

"This dress... is actually somewhat practical! Haha!"