So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LostRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
She still has Mantra.

THE WILD SCARIZARD FLED!
Thank the lord. I am at ease.

Edit. Nope, I hate it.

TortureBeckons

Fate000

03-06-2013

I want to know her kit...

Dying of impatience...

Cyrus Blackmoon

03-06-2013

So I'll finally be able to play Karma and not be called a troll. Or better yet, actually win with her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Squeezoid

03-06-2013

dat splash art is so wrong.. my god the artist probably never saw a real person with a funcional torso in his/her life...

jippiidan2

03-06-2013

Man, I hope that they don't make her OP because that would make her more popular I played her because no one played her, and I did WELL playing karma. Hopefully her playstyle doesn't change because I'm pretty used to her skills by now.

Traditional Karma vs new Sexy Karma, vs the new Sakura Karma...HMMM.
I don't think they should have made Karma all that sexy...she's a traditional woman who is about moral balance pertaining to religion and such. Kinda unseemly of her to be wearing that clothing...oh well, traditional/sakura karma for me.

Xen0F0rm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostRaider View Post
Thank the lord. I am at ease.
They had talked about increasing the cool down of mantra to something absurd... like 100 seconds or something like that... I really hope that didn't make it through

exe3

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinterheart View Post
I know this sounds nasty, but shouldn't there be a way that only people who actually bought Miss Underplayed Karma and had her for minimum a month get her Traditional Karma skin? I know it gives the limited skin feel, but is people rushing to go buy Karma to get that skin what you want?

Just feels like it should be that way, but I don't mind. Epic Karma incoming, so I couldn't really care less about what anybody else has. :P
You know it is REALLY inconsistent of Riot given the backflip they did with Goth Annie. Why do they let Goth Annie players keep their "exclusive" skin and not let Karma players have theirs?

I don't think I care that strongly either way but I felt the inconsistency needed to be pointed out.

MidnightLunaria

03-06-2013

I know you guys at riot don't mind everyone buying karma for just the free skin, but i kinda mind and it not fair for those who calling real karma players trolls/noobs to be cashing in on a skin for a champ, they've hated/didn't understand/underestimated this whole time

Dryad Soraka

03-06-2013

black beauty