So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phyrexia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Kinda sad they've taken her in the direction of "OMG SUPAH-NUMBAH ONE DEEPS!" with some support utility on the side instead of retooling her into a useful 0 CS support champion. Lord knows we already have a ton of AP carries.

Edisthgirb

03-06-2013

Excellent! As a long-time fan of Karma, I'm really excited for the remake. I also really like how her story is reflected in her new design, I love it when you guys do that! I had thought for a while that the old Karma needed some work in that area. Thanks!

Jincuriki

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aemys View Post
I mentioned it in my earlier comment (about the sexy Angelina Jolie leg), but here are a couple more thoughts that I'd like addressed:

1. Why does the "Enlightened One" have to be sexualized with that leg? I don't feel like it fits.

2. Now that she is definitely ethnic and of a darker skin tone, why does her new default have straight hair?

I just feel like this update deserves some more discussion with Riot about sexualization of female champions, and now some discussion about race representation.
there are people with dark skin who arent black,asians have straight hair, shes obviously south asian (India/pakistan) by her looks plus karma is a term used in hinduism.

Ophirr

03-06-2013

Absolutely beautiful. Wow, I can't wait to see what you have in store for Trundle, Sion, and all these other champs from your relaunch team. GrumpyMonkey, you have earned my trust (along with all the other amazing artists/designers who helped make this Ionian masterpiece).

MinionOfCthulhu

03-06-2013

I'm glad that Traditional Karma is becoming a skin, because her new look is bloody awful. Exactly what IronStylus said it wasn't going to be. "A bit more skin" indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophirr View Post
Absolutely beautiful. Wow, I can't wait to see what you have in store for Trundle, Sion, and all these other champs from your relaunch team. GrumpyMonkey, you have earned my trust (along with all the other amazing artists/designers who helped make this Ionian masterpiece).
Well, if we're going by what they made Karma into, I expect Trundle and Sion to become barrel-chested manly men which is this game is sorely lacking in numbers!!

Wutenheimer

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post

We also decked her out in Ionian garb to emphasize her allegiance.
>New base Karma skin
>She's now showing skin
WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

exelsis xax

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophirr View Post
What about mordekaiser, mordekaiser, mordekaiser, poppy, mordekaiser, mordekaiser, and heimer?

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

I'm gonna miss her giant fans..... I'm glad she's getting a rework however, it was really needed.

Vertany

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincere Beauty View Post
Will her other skins/splash arts get a new look too?
Yes, her Skins will also be remodeled, but if the Splash Arts will be changed or not depends on wheather Riot thinks it's necessary. For example, the Annie Splash Arts (except default) didn't need an update when Annie got her VU. Also, it depends on how much work the team has. For example, they are still working on new Nidalee Splash Arts while doing the new stuff.

Devack The Holy

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devack The Holy View Post
Will Traditional Karma be available in the store upon her relaunch, or will it be exclusive only to those who bought her before the rework?
Bumping for red visibility.