Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, about that Karma leak...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devack The Holy

03-06-2013

Will Traditional Karma be available in the store upon her relaunch, or will it be exclusive only to those who bought her before the rework?

Merluza00

03-06-2013

Time to run to the shop and purchase Karma for a free extra skin???? -.-

jk, already have her 3 skins and I'm DYING to see her Sun Godess skin

Kijitow

03-06-2013

Looks awesome, but I'm sad to see the fans go.

AgonisT

03-06-2013

Quote:
exe3:
But do they work like they currently do or have they been changed?

Why can't you give us the kit now? I'm just curious about why you guys feel the need to wait for it to come on PBE, it's not like there's still changes going on is there? If there's gonna be another PBE update later today with the changes then fair enough about waiting but otherwise we'll have to wait till tomorrow at the earliest, surely there's no harm in telling us now.

That's why it's called PBE, to allow for quick changes before a full release.
I know you're impatient, hell so am I, but just wait, all good things come in time.

Doublenyher

03-06-2013

Any chance we can see how the other skins(Sakura and Sun Godess) look on Karma now?

Dahkra

03-06-2013

OH MY GOD. YES IT LOOKS GREAT.

And I get a free skin? I love you riot. I have Sakura Karma too I wonder how she'll look in that. Maybe I need to get Sun Goddess since that might look better on the new Karma.

Xen0F0rm

03-06-2013

You can't just throw up a picture of a new ability then not tell us about it... come on! Especially on a champ with an already unique skillset.

Vertany

03-06-2013

Quote:
Inaba Tewi:
WAIT A SECOND! You can't fool me, April Fools is just around the corner. GG Karma rework a fake, riot just tells us now so we all buy karma. Everyone knows a Karma rework would be blaspheme anyways.

lolz, that would be hilarious xD
But no.

Splinterheart

03-06-2013

I know this sounds nasty, but shouldn't there be a way that only people who actually bought Miss Underplayed Karma and had her for minimum a month get her Traditional Karma skin? I know it gives the limited skin feel, but is people rushing to go buy Karma to get that skin what you want?

Just feels like it should be that way, but I don't mind. Epic Karma incoming, so I couldn't really care less about what anybody else has. :P

exelsis xax

03-06-2013

So, can I expect an equally epic rework for mordekaiser sometime soon(tm)?