So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

limbrok

03-15-2013

I'm pretty sure her Q will remain conal. Not sure why everyone thinks it's going to be different.

A conal skillshot is still a skillshot, doesn't mean it has to be a skillshot like Ahri's Q or Ezreal's Q.

Vinta Calvert

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenLorelei View Post
Using her ultimate on a skillshot that might miss >< kinda terrifying. This will definitely be a champ that requires high skill.
Read the skillshot, though. It leaves behind an exploding zone. This can be strategically used and aimed so if it misses, it still has a good chance to slow and do damage. Alternatively, you can INTENTIONALLY miss to setup the zone in front of chasing or fleeing enemies.

HarryOrunitia

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbrok View Post
I'm pretty sure her Q will remain conal. Not sure why everyone thinks it's going to be different.

A conal skillshot is still a skillshot, doesn't mean it has to be a skillshot like Ahri's Q or Ezreal's Q.
It's pretty clear it's a bolt type of thing from the pictures though.

Vinta Calvert

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbrok View Post

Because we've seen the pictures. That's a straight line.

Vinta Calvert

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyrne View Post
That Passive should just be moved onto Mantra so she can have a real passive.
A real pas-... Ryze would like to have a word with you.

Cheney Lannister

03-15-2013

I always thought karma was fun albeit a bit weak, her new kit seems to takes away the fun for more power, which means she'll still be a throwaway champ nobody plays :\

Vinta Calvert

03-15-2013

Overall, while I'm going to miss the "% of missing HP" heal, I'm looking forward to this new Karma.

Vinta Calvert

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeEvil Cheney View Post
I always thought karma was fun albeit a bit weak, her new kit seems to takes away the fun for more power, which means she'll still be a throwaway champ nobody plays :\
Or an OP champ everyone plays. Welcome to the League of Legends.

Lil Miss Lori

03-15-2013

So her R+Q will be like Lux's Lucent Singularity? Except without the toggle? That's kinda cool.

DMVz

03-15-2013

I really like the karma rework, and this is coming from someone who was suspicious of it from the get go. To be clear I still don't like the idea of reworking a champion based on popularity or player reaction.
That being said: Thank you for working karma's kit into something more cohesive. I was a fan of karma's passive, but I understand why the change needed to occur. More importantly the shield bombing that made karma effective in the first place seems to have been retained, and her W now nets her utility making her useful in a team fight.
But, I'm worried that karma may not have the most effective wave clear, which in this state of the game is essential. What can you tell us about the aoe hit box for Q/base damages?