So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meep2012

03-15-2013

is there any hints on when Z.A.C will be coming to pbe?

DarklingWanders

03-15-2013

I am REALLY looking forward to this, and I play a lot of Karma. She won't be the same, but that isn't a bad thing by any means.

I really like how it all seems to have come together. Well done those of you who worked on her.

Regina George

03-15-2013

Not saying her rework is bad but calling her Karma isn't really correct either. She doesn't look like her, doesn't sound like her and I'm pretty sure she doesn't play the same too.

Old Karma was unique. She was in the middle of that hurt/heal thing that complimented her yin yang theme a lot. She used dual fans, had a GREAT (and interesting) passive, plus, you actually had to learn her to do well.

This new champion (whoever she is) is not Karma. She sounds like a close ranged Lux (I'm assuming she still has shorter spell ranges and autoattack). Her kit just sounds like any other AP/support (I guess that was your goal?).

and why this passive? it's another passive that isn't really a passive. You could have placed that reduce cooldown thing on her R and gave her old passive back.

Still going to wait to try her out before I conclude my opinion on this new champion but so far, this is how I feel.

Random Entropy

03-15-2013

She's now an AP mid with no escape, little bit of CC.

It'll come down to her ranges - will she be able to poke effectively? If her leash has a long range, she might be able to initiate team fights with it.

ShootyMcGunshot

03-15-2013

Why did you take away her heal?

Also what's up with her new passive, it seems really weak unless empowered spells do a lot more damage.
You could have just put it on her R and left the old one.

Healurownbum

03-15-2013

Does the R/E mean thats all u will be doing in teamfights now? Basicly removing any free will, when it comes to teamfights?

Kronicler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

The empowered icons need to be more distinct.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
As for the tether though... it seems like a very, very slightly modified version of LeBlanc's tether. Not sure if I'm feeling it from the way it is described.
Yea, this part of her kit feels a little uncomfortable, but I'm definitely not complaining about the snare. I'm assuming it's not keeping the damage done to enemies that pass through the tether, which now would really be the only thing keeping it unique.
Poor LeBlanc though.

Cha Cha San

03-15-2013

I want to know if her Q pierces enemies. Her mantra version makes it sound like it does.

FlySkyHigh777

03-15-2013

R.I.P. Support Karma

welcome another AP burst caster.

Cause you know, we needed more of those, and less supports. Game has too many supports as it is.