So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingKazuma2

03-06-2013

TY RIOT TY RIOT TY RIOT... But what will the rework change?

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasedGo View Post
buy karma for free skin
done. ive got 40k ip. i guess i can afford her^^

the new look is pretty sexy.

Scarizard

Live Balance Designer

03-06-2013
9 of 43 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahroo View Post
Cat is out of the bag already, Runaan blew the cover on that. Mantra is gone, and Inner Spirit is some sorta new ability (probably her ultimate). That's what I gathered from his post..
She still has Mantra.

THE WILD SCARIZARD FLED!

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Gotta say, that's one badass looking Karma. I like it.

Mawootad

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
A WILD SCARIZARD APPEARS!

Hey dudes! As you might know by now, i'm heading up the Karma Relaunch from the design side, and i bring good news - we are changing her kit. While i don't want to go too in-depth just yet, i wanted to drop in to this thread and answer this question, as it's one i've heard a lot and am sure will continue to be a concern.

Karma was re-imagined in our eyes as a support-mage. Think Lux, Morgana, Orianna - the kinds of characters that scale just as well with ability power as they do cooldown reduction and provide a lot to the team in the way of supporting their efforts. As a support-mage, she won't necessarily have the exact same specialized strengths as say Nami or Thresh (who were primarily designed as duo-lane support champions), but brings a mixed bag of damage and utility that we hope will leave you able to affect the outcome of teamfights and skirmishes alike no matter what lane you want to take her.

I'll be back with specifics on her abilities and mechanics as we get closer to her PBE release.
Looking forward to buffs as a mage, lack or range and meh damage always sucked, although the shields were absurdly strong. Also, can we expect the PBE release to be within a couple of hours, or will it be more like days?

XxGLOSSxX

03-06-2013

What about her 2 other skins? Sun Godess and the other one? Can you spoil how they look like c:

Aya Shameimaru

03-06-2013

Inb4 Karma suddenly becomes OP.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

03-06-2013

Soraka feels a bit left out....

Well, that isn't true, she just feels left on the ugly bus, along with Sion.

IndecisivePlayer

03-06-2013

i'm so happy right now;;

PokaPokaPoka

03-06-2013

As a long time Karma player I am very satisfied to see that she is able to keep her 'Traditional' look, however along with others I think it is a bit unfair that everyone can go buy her now and be able to get it.

BUT, on to something much more important, does she still have the same voice actress and have phrases that are foreign language?