So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoundCloud

03-11-2013

i miss her fans

Lavantant

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItemsGuy View Post
You've had some pretty solid posts with good insight. You should link your two blogs (or make it more obvious that they are). As an aside, walls of text can be hard to approach and, speaking from experience, don't often enable good debate. Food for thought.
wait.... what?

EDIT: Oh wait, okay I get it now... also, new idea maybe (I have not seen it, though I'm not sure if anyone has thought of it or not)

Why not have 2 versions of Karma?
Hear me out on this.
The old version and the new one, you could say that Zil traveled in time and either brought the new one back from the future, or that he brought the old one forward from the past?
In a draft pick, banning or picking one of them could make them both inaccessible (maybe? if that's a possible problem), and this would require very little lore to make happen.

Sorry if my idea is retarded, but I hope that this could help give ideas to the staff so that the fans(no pun intended) aren't so.... angry...

SoloWolf12

03-11-2013

please do not change his ability, his play stily is really fun and unique, but yes, she need a visual upgrade

Calexio

03-11-2013

I'm curious,since her remodel won't have the fans anymore,will her Sun Goddess and Sakura Skin splash arts be updated? or will they stay the same?

Severian NA

03-12-2013

They will be updated. We don't know anything about how they will look.

Healurownbum

03-12-2013

*Cries* Saw there is a PBE Update but nothing abt Karma

Terra Enigma

03-12-2013

Still information required about Guinsoo.

Healurownbum

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra Enigma View Post
Still information required about Guinsoo.
Maybe try his twitter?

Terra Enigma

03-12-2013

Last time i looked at his twitter his last post was mid januar.

Gooooober

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpsicord View Post
I think she's already balanced and great...just that she's difficult to use. (I don't use her personally but I've seen great karmas.) That splash art irks me so much, what was the artist thinking??? The proportions are terrible. Her limbs don't even look like they're connecting, looks like someone just did random cut ups of the body, head and arms and just glued it together. CHANGE IT! Not to mention that the weird distorted hip/waist trend needs to stop. Seriously. It doesn't look sexy and makes the female champ look f***ed up.
fat thighs lol