So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torchide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Karma's fans are gone?

It's official. Lore is dead.

Love or Lust

03-06-2013

i hate change. i guess im the only one who prefers old karma though. no idea how this is an update, but hey whatever not like i work for you guys.

Freudia

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Karma was re-imagined in our eyes as a support-mage. Think Lux, Morgana, Orianna - the kinds of characters that scale just as well with ability power as they do cooldown reduction and provide a lot to the team in the way of supporting their efforts. As a support-mage, she won't necessarily have the exact same specialized strengths as say Nami or Thresh (who were primarily designed as duo-lane support champions), but brings a mixed bag of damage and utility that we hope will leave you able to affect the outcome of teamfights and skirmishes alike no matter what lane you want to take her.

I'll be back with specifics on her abilities and mechanics as we get closer to her PBE release.
How many skills will she have? That's all I really want to know, because her current iteration literally only has two skills.

Cosmic Heart

03-06-2013

She looks lovely, thank you Riot. So glad we can also keep her original look if we prefer it.

Healurownbum

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
We mean before the day of the relaunch hitting the live servers. We know that people will go and get Karma right now for the skin- it's no surprise.

The relaunch team felt strongly that we wanted to create a new look for Karma - but we also wanted to give current Karma faithfuls a way to enjoy a new take on her original look. The black/white theme, the more reserved appearance, and more were all things we decided to put into this 'Traditional' skin.
Can you remove the poopy greeny tho? Makes me just overall upset.

Busta Ryze

03-06-2013

This brought tears to my eyes, so happy right now ;-;

Jeretik

03-06-2013

I'm so glad I started playing Karma again. Just this morning I picked up a QUADRA KILL as AP Karma.

OMBlah

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
A WILD SCARIZARD APPEARS!
Hey Scarizard, i wuv you.
I shall forever call her...
SCARMAAAAA
I'll be all "SCARMAAAAA mia," "SCARMAAAAA or afk," "SCARMAAAAA," and it'll be great.

Jumpluff

03-06-2013

As someone who bought Karma on release with the Sakura skin, I'm rather disappointed.

I liked Karma's fans.

I liked how she seemed modest and regal.

I liked the "don't give a ****" walk.

This new design just seems to show more skin for the sake of showing more skin. "A classic skin for the Karma faithful!" is pretty bull**** too, why not only deal it out to people who owned her before this announcement? "Real" Karma fans aren't going to get jack-**** over anyone else.

Fate000

03-06-2013

How long till her live relaunch?

I want to have enough time to get IP for her...