So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calypsx

03-08-2013

So I bought Karma for the twin fans, and I bought her Sakura skin for them as well. Since this is an entirely new generic mage character that I have no care for, can we have a refund maybe for those who payed for the champion that isn't the usual cliche of "I must unleash my inna powaaa?!!?!?" no. #1101203123?

You know since you are deleting her.

Capitan Rick

03-08-2013

theres only one option, everyone who is unhappy with the karma rework, go to the first page and downvote the first 3-4 comments, if it goes negative for the first time ever, i think it will send a far stronger message than a billion smaller comments.

Calypsx

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitan Rick View Post
theres only one option, everyone who is unhappy with the karma rework, go to the first page and downvote the first 3-4 comments, if it goes negative for the first time ever, i think it will send a far stronger message than a billion smaller comments.
To be honest, it's actually a lot lower than most reveals. 600 upvotes isn't that much seeing as most reworks usually get more up votes, and people usually upvote reds for little reason.

Also naked legs and green beams are far more mainstream and popular than twin war fans. So Riot is actually going to make more money going with the more generic design. That's just how the world works.

Afrocalypse

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypsx View Post
Also naked legs and green beams are far more mainstream and popular than twin war fans. So Riot is actually going to make more money going with the more generic design. That's just how the world works.
You can have both, though.
I don't wanna be annoying, but since I didn't hear any objections I will keep quoting my thought, it's not like people are currently really discussing deeply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrocalypse View Post
Wait, wait, wait.
Though I would have liked to let this die out for now, something just came to my mind.
I might have forgot an argument, so correct me, but why again can't she just hold two fans?
Cause, from what I see from the images, she just throws energy. Like, out of her hands. If there happened to be a fan in her hand from which she throws the energy, what exactly would be so bad about that again?
The only thing I can think of would be to reserve them for a new champ to utilize them more... but tbh, to make a fan a real weapon you'd probably have to make something up, wouldn't you? And it's not like it couldn't be allowed to have more than one fan-fighter.
Is there anything against using both the standard and fans to control spiritual energy?
Tbh that seems so unreasonable to me that I feel like I have to forgot something they said.

Capitan Rick

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypsx View Post
To be honest, it's actually a lot lower than most reveals. 600 upvotes isn't that much seeing as most reworks usually get more up votes, and people usually upvote reds for little reason.

its low i did notice that, but it would be cool if the community could really get their point across. It would be unprecedented and very cool if we achieved to make it go negative. Inevitably riot may ignore us all, but at least i tried.

HarryOrunitia

03-08-2013

Quote:
its low i did notice that, but it would be cool if the community could really get their point across. It would be unprecedented and very cool if we achieved to make it go negative. Inevitably riot may ignore us all, but at least i tried.
It's never going to happen because of the huge amount of people who never played Karma, the huge crowd of "what's a karma lolololz!111", and the people who didn't even notice she was a champion in the game and now are like "oh wow! this looks so nice now I'm going to buy her gg riot hehe".

The point is we indeed are a minority. What sucks is that by doing this, Riot proved they really don't care about minorities in their playerbase, no matter how vocal they can get.

Capitan Rick

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryOrunitia View Post
It's never going to happen because of the huge amount of people who never played Karma, the huge crowd of "what's a karma lolololz!111", and the people who didn't even notice she was a champion in the game and now are like "oh wow! this looks so nice now I'm going to buy her gg riot hehe".

The point is we indeed are a minority. What sucks is that by doing this, Riot proved they really don't care about minorities in their playerbase, no matter how vocal they can get.
then downvote, just giving up is so lame, go to the front and downvote the first 3-4. There is over 200 pages of dissatisfied people, i think theres such a potential of the community, id say at least try, giving up sucks.

HarryOrunitia

03-08-2013

Quote:
then downvote, just giving up is so lame, go to the front and downvote the first 3-4. There is over 200 pages of dissatisfied people, i think theres such a potential of the community, id say at least try, giving up sucks.
Well I downvoted already as soon as I read the post to be honest.

Capitan Rick

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryOrunitia View Post
Well I downvoted already as soon as I read the post to be honest.
that one lets keep it comin

kearndog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

Awesome work Riot! I look forward to seeing future champion model reworks such as Sivir.