So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naotasan

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
We mean before the day of the relaunch hitting the live servers. We know that people will go and get Karma right now for the skin- it's no surprise.

The relaunch team felt strongly that we wanted to create a new look for Karma - but we also wanted to give current Karma faithfuls and new adopters both a way to enjoy a new take on her original look.

Someone buying Karma right now is not a "Karma faithful"

Once again, Riot proving they have great logic huehuheuhe

Ansaa

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Someone buying Karma right now is not a "Karma faithful"

Once again, Riot proving they have great logic huehuheuhe
who cares if its a Karma faithful. Honestly. If you care about that you're trying to be hipster and by hipster logic you are not hipster but a wannabe-hipster and thats worse than a bandwagoner because you're fake both ways.

TRUTH

EM Desorientado

03-08-2013

Maybe i'm a little paranoid but i think the Z.A.C "leaking" happened so they could change the focus from her. Very suspicious.

Healurownbum

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM Desorientado View Post
Maybe i'm a little paranoid but i think the Z.A.C "leaking" happened so they could change the focus from her. Very suspicious.
With the amount of red replies... Hmmm

Treemoul

03-08-2013

I just want to let y'all know a couple of things about this. First of all, props on the rework. I DO like the model change, and the vintage skin is a nice way to appease people like myself (I've been playing for over a year and a half, and karma was one of the first champions I bought.).

I just want to reassert that the fans are a big deal for me. Yeah, I understand you needed to change the aesthetic to a degree, but I was a fan of the fans, and having a nod to them (in their absence) or their continued presence is a HUGE thing.

tl;dr... the fans have fans,.

Iridos

03-08-2013

I would just like to point out that the huge number of "well maybe the things that Karma seems to be losing are going to another champion comments" should be a sign to Riot that something has been done poorly. People want those elements in a character, and we all recognize that those elements are being taken out of the character.

Also, fans and a long dress. Those are literally the two defining characteristics of the classic model... they should be in the Traditional skin.

samwiii

03-08-2013

So they deleted Karma to make a new lap dancer champion named Karma?

Afrocalypse

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwiii View Post
So they deleted Karma to make a new lap dancer champion named Karma?
Please don't start with this again, there is no lap dancer in this.
Though the deletion part isn't far from being true.
Edit: Fail english, I meant true not wrong^^

samwiii

03-08-2013

If they had not told us the new model was for Karma, we would all think it's a new champ because it's just not Karma.

Super Lous

03-08-2013

Just bought Karma.