Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, about that Karma leak...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarryOrunitia

03-08-2013

Quote:
MrTharne:
And again it's a matter of taste.

She's the fourth champion i bought (i started 1 month after her release) and i find where this rework is going, very interesting.

Riot can't pleased everyone. Nobody can.

And again, Riot can't please everyone, but taking out something that already was in the game and already was pleasing someone is counterproductive. The design you find interesting is different from the original enough that it could be an entirely new champion (or at the very least a new skin for the original Karma).

Bam. That right there is a way to please everyone. Or at least, the two major sides of this argument, rather than just one of them.

HarryOrunitia

03-08-2013

Quote:
Healurownbum:
Cheers! That made me laugh.

But all i have to rly complain abt is with this remake. Is that they changed Karma to a point where she isnt who she was to me.

And alot of ppl dont seem to get that or want to get that. I dont know. Way to comes over now is more like a fighter then someone who would go on a foodstrike before kicking your teeth in. Try to talk it over before kicking your teeth in. Someone who believed she could get to her point before kicking your teeth in.

She lost that in my eyes. And most of you dont seem to agree with that and im ok with that. But can you please atleast try to understand where im coming from as well? Cause it now just feels like ppl arent even trying to read what im trying to say but are just out there trying to rip me a new one, this purely cause i disagree with the course they are taking Karma on now.

Im sorry but its not her anymore for me. And yes im waiting with alot of hope on her voice emotions and animations and skills. But this first impression isnt working for me.

And i know first impressions arent the full package. I learned that over and over.

But they do still count to something and if you dont belief that read throu this thread. And also look at yourself how often do you not judge someone before you spoken to them and got to know them?

Anyways here is for high hopes on it still being Karma when i see it all.

I was actually agreeing with you in that post and I agree with you for the most part. You probably misunderstood me.

Healurownbum

03-08-2013

Quote:
HarryOrunitia:
I was actually agreeing with you in that post and I agree with you for the most part. You probably misunderstood me.

Urghs wasnt ment towards you sorry! But had to quote you cause you made me laugh.
Making ppl laugh is important

DemiluniS

03-08-2013

Quote:
HarryOrunitia:
And again, Riot can't please everyone, but taking out something that already was in the game and already was pleasing someone is counterproductive. The design you find interesting is different from the original enough that it could be an entirely new champion (or at the very least a new skin for the original Karma).

Bam. That right there is a way to please everyone. Or at least, the two major sides of this argument, rather than just one of them.

you getting her classic as a skin stop QQing already

Kahr

03-08-2013

Wheres poppys rework?

MrTharne

03-08-2013

Quote:
Healurownbum:

And alot of ppl dont seem to get that or want to get that. I dont know. Way to comes over now is more like a fighter then someone who would go on a foodstrike before kicking your teeth in. Try to talk it over before kicking your teeth in. Someone who believed she could get to her point before kicking your teeth in.

Ok, i think i see what's the problem is : In Summoner's Rift and all the other "arenas" they don't talk, they fight, EVEN the actual Karma wasn't trying to start a convo during a "Summoner's Rift Battle" (if you believe so then i think you don't get the point of the LoL).

But outside of those battles sure, Karma can and is acting like what you love her for. So in your imagination you just have to think that when she is on the Battlefield she takes on her battle outfit, and when she's not she's like ol'good Karma.

It's a question of "pure imagination". (^^)

Calypsx

03-08-2013

Quote:
MrTharne:
Ok, i think i see what's the problem is : In Summoner's Rift and all the other "arenas" they don't talk, they fight, EVEN the actual Karma wasn't trying to start a convo during a "Summoner's Rift Battle" (if you believe so then i think you don't get the point of the LoL).

But outside of those battles sure, Karma can and is acting like what you love her for. So in your imagination you just have to think that when she is on the Battlefield she takes on her battle outfit, and when she's not she's like ol'good Karma.

She can bring her elegance and attitude to the battlefield, that's what makes Karma Karma. There are plenty of jokers fighting in summoners rift, why can't there be someone who shows class? She feels like a leader in how she plays and acts in game, and I think that really makes her stand out.

Healurownbum

03-08-2013

Quote:
MrTharne:

Then get her some armor and make her looks like a proper fighter? >.>

MrTharne

03-08-2013

Quote:
Healurownbum:
Then get her some armor and make her looks like a proper fighter? >.>

Yeah because in fantasy based game, all mages have plate armor.

Calypsx

03-08-2013

Quote:
MrTharne:
Yeah because in fantasy based game, all mages have plate armor.

stereotypes and cliche's shouldn't have a say in character design.