So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calypsx

03-08-2013

Thanks Riot, I was drawing and creating an animation for my favorite champion in the game and you decide to turn her into into some weird irelia/Syndra skin generic mage who has to find their "INNA POWA!?!??!!?"

There goes 4 months of my life down the drain making that animation and fan art, and there goes my favorite champion. Thanks a lot for ruining the champion I grew to love, hopefully the masses enjoy it even though this should of been an entirely different character in the first place.

ALEX1998

03-08-2013

its only for NA server ?

Capitan Rick

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
Cleopatra ? And now i want a Cleopatra Skin for the new Karma. Riot Please!
really? you think cleopatra looks like the chick they put in movies? youve got to be thick to believe she actually looks like the movie version.

Sessamo

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX1998 View Post
its only for NA server ?
lol it's a champion remake, every server gets it.

MrTharne

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitan Rick View Post
really? you think cleopatra looks like the chick they put in movies? youve got to be thick to believe she actually looks like the movie version.
No, but to seduce great leaders, i don't think she was hideous(far from) for the criteria of their era and that she had no skin revealed. But hey, believe what you want.

Capitan Rick

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
No, but to seduce great leaders, i don't think she was hideous(far from) for the criteria of their era and that she had no skin revealed. But hey, believe what you want.
the question is not whether or not she was good looking, its if she would dress like a queen or did she dress just to look sexy.

SplendidSorrow

03-08-2013

Quote:
showing skin like that doesnt fit the part, could you imagine the ruler of any country, anywhere in the world, at any time you could think of, showing up in clothes that reveal an entire leg, in tight fit clothes? its ridiculous, it doesnt fit the part of what of a strong leader, it doesnt fit the karma character at all. I know its not real world, but it doesnt fit any kind of social ideal that could be imagined. and unless you are completely gay, showing skin is hot and sexy, especially on a really good looking girl. I mean sure theres cases where i dont want to see any skin on a 500lb pound chick cus i might go blind, but for most normal girls seeing skin is hot. I mean really, why would girls show skin if they thought guys didnt care?

1.) Sensibilities on how much skin is allowable to be seen have changed over time. Did you know there was a time where it was ok for a womans areola's to be peeking out of ones corset?

2.) I'm going to point out that most leaders of countries are also not looking like they're in their mid 20's - mid 30's like Karma.

3.) I'm going to point out that I'm not aware of any leaders who can use magic

4.) I'm going to point out that I'm not aware of any leaders who fight in day to day death matches for political gain.

5.) Classy does not always equate to covering up. Showing sking does not always equate to being trashy.

SplendidSorrow

03-08-2013

Quote:
the question is not whether or not she was good looking, its if she would dress like a queen or did she dress just to look sexy.
Actually the question was can you imagine any leader showing up in cloths that reveal an entire leg, in tight fit clothes.

Sessamo

03-08-2013

Quote:
This is a very strange question. Cleopatra dressed like a Pharaoh of Egypt, and being "sexy" was looking like royalty.

Healurownbum

03-08-2013

Karma is being compart to Cleopatra...? Get back on track lol