So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sturtzy

03-06-2013

Will anything be happening to her current skins? I just love my Sakura so much... And Karma...

Ecclessian

03-06-2013

The new model looks great! I have one question though, could you guys post some pictures of how her Sakura/Sun Goddess skins will look? I like that the "classic" skin is being offered for free, but i'm more concerned with how my long-ago purchased skin will translate. After all, a contributing factor to buying the skin was to escape Karma's monochromatic glory in the first place.

Anyway, great work Riot. You guys are awesome

Edit: I hate to ask, but i'm sure many people will go buy karma just to get the classic skin. Could people who have owned Karma before this sneak peek get a summoner icon or something to represent that?

Jincuriki

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterfiends View Post
Traditional Karma looks like an Irelia skin
Exactly, their both ionian nobility

Hellioning

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freudia View Post
I don't think I can get used to the fact she no longer has floating fans. The fans were one of my favorite things about Karma in her current incarnation.

Basically, this is no longer Karma to me. This is a new champion, and while she looks cool, she won't hold the same "Karma" feel to me. Still excited, but I'll be looking at it as if she's a new champion entirely.
I completely agree. If this was a new champion, I'd be really excited for it.

As is, it's basically a completely different champion.

Hell, they could have just released this as a legendary skin or something and I would buy it.

Bu Gao Xing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-06-2013

Will the new voice overs be performed by Danielle McRae, or was someone else brought in for this?

ExiIed Morgana

03-06-2013

HOLY **** OMG

FANBOY SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do want so bad. This exceeds my greatest expectations.

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
We know that people will go and get Karma right now for the skin- it's no surprise.
I just did, lol. 3150 IP for a champion AND a skin? Too good of a deal to pass up. I might go buy Karma on my smurf, too.

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

03-06-2013

What is the secret of the 3 reds post in the begining of dat thread within 1 minute plz ? riot coordination op.

Sigil of LeBlanc

03-06-2013

Can someone from Riot tell us something about the reworked Karma kit?

Cuix

03-06-2013

Can we please get some word on why one of League's few modest women is now going out of her way to show skin, despite her kit not implying a need for high mobility or flexibility?