So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarryOrunitia

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning VII View Post
Karma is going to now represent her name more strongly then she ever has. I get what you're trying to say aside from the misplaced use of attibuting blame/relation to "mortal kombat" and I can say you are just being closed minded.

The strongest origins of karma originate from Shramana beliefs in which Buddhism and Jainism are continuations from. All of which have primary focuses on spirituality, strength of body and mind and martial art traditions.

Whether anyone likes it or not, the FACT of the matter and not OPINION is that this upcoming rework, is how karma should of been from the start.

The only logical complaint I've heard, is from those who were a fan of her fans
No pun intended ;P
But think of it this way, this just opens room for a new champion who actually fights accordingly with fans to be released in the future should riot choose so.
How is it a fact that this is how Karma should have been from the start? That doesn't even make any sense.

And why should I care that there might be a champion who fights with fans "should Riot choose so"? (spoiler: they won't)
I liked the concept behind Karma, I liked her visuals, and I liked her fans. Am I closed minded for not wanting it to be removed from the game? Am I closed minded for hating the possibility that her original concept is just going to be broken and made into several other champions?

I just wanted Riot to stay true to the original concept with her rework -> They didn't -> I'm disappointed. It has nothing to do with being closed minded.

H2ojames

03-07-2013

I don't understand at all, at the people claiming she isn't Karma. Karma was not to fans to me. She looked like this mystic running around who, can deal some great damage or keep the whole team alive and kicking. I am so pleased about the Traditional Skin, I love her black and white dress, I think that was Karma to me. That being said her default skin looks amazing, I know for me I will be flip flopping constantly when playing her. One game I will be default next traditional lol. I can't wait for the kit to be released and I just wanna say wow, the visual upgrades to champs are just stunning and amazing. I was excited about Raka, and was just blown away then the same by Nidalee, now Karma she is just gonna be one bad ass queen on the fields. Well done riot

Lightning VII

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Hope is the greatest ally.
Maybe they will make a new champion for you guys called Hope.

Until then, this one is called Karma. Open your mind to what that entails, rather then what you want.

LiftsLikeGaston

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofr View Post
Twitch would like a word with you.
About what? How good he is currently?

Lightning VII

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryOrunitia View Post
How is it a fact that this is how Karma should have been from the start? That doesn't even make any sense.

And why should I care that there might be a champion who fights with fans "should Riot choose so"? (spoiler: they won't)
I liked the concept behind Karma, I liked her visuals, and I liked her fans. Am I closed minded for not wanting it to be removed from the game? Am I closed minded for hating the possibility that her original concept is just going to be broken and made into several other champions?

I just wanted Riot to stay true to the original concept with her rework -> They didn't -> I'm disappointed. It has nothing to do with being closed minded.
First off you don't work for riot, so don't be obnoxious.

Secondly it has everything to do with being closed minded, just as much as your denial does.

Stitcher

03-07-2013

I am SO. ****ING. EXCITED. for the new Karma. Does anyone know if her kit will still specialize in supporting melee champions?

Zerglinator

03-07-2013

Quote:
Maybe they will make a new champion for you guys called Hope.

Until then, this one is called Karma. Open your mind to what that entails, rather then what you want.
Maybe this reworked person could be a new champion called Hope. Brilliant, my muse!

Zerglinator

03-07-2013

Quote:
First off you don't work for riot, so don't be obnoxious.

Secondly it has everything to do with being closed minded, just as much as your denial does.
You seem awfully close-minded and in denial.

Calamity Punch

03-07-2013

I like the redesign and all, but I'm wondering why it seems like they changed her skin color for no real reason.

Still, nice work! It'll be fun to try her out.

Lightning VII

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
Its someones opinion no need to call him/her a moron. Just makes you look like a compleet ass.

And on that subject of asses u cant ignore ppl on the forums can ya...?
Clearly you didn't read the the post in which that was response to. So don't come in here preaching about opinion.