So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoflSyrup

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
What if they just reworked her kit and touched up her model some and the majority liked it? Who freaking knows?
Well that would be awesome. I wonder what the majority's choice would be between this and that. However, the majority is pleased with this news, so it's a success for Riot.

Calypsx

03-07-2013

Can we please make this her sister or something? I mean it doesn't really look like Karma anyway and you can pull off making her an entirely new champion.

Some people really do like the way she is now...

Healurownbum

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftsLikeGaston View Post
I'm listening to them, I'm also telling you that there is no point since Riot is clearly not gonna be changing it. Just enjoy that your champion is gonna be getting a rework and made useful.
Made useful is yet to be seen..

Lightning VII

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypsx View Post
This is like if they took Caitlyn's gun away and gave her a bow instead... I'm okay with a skill rework to make her viable, but the weapons weren't necessary to take out.

I mean they didn't change how Evelynn looked, Eve is still Eve, this Karma looks like an entirely new character. Completely devoid of the character I grew to love over the past 2 years.

I'm sure you you'll learn to love this one much more, as she represents the name karma much more accurately and you've yet to see the new kit.

Carry on.

Healurownbum

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftsLikeGaston View Post
How does this change rub people the wrong way? The thread has over 500 upvotes. Clearly people like it.
Please go read throu the thread abit not everyone likes the change, i am one of the ppl that do not like it. As its seems to move away from Karma and become a compleetly new champion.

All i wanted was her looks to be some what updated and her skillset some what buffed so she wouldnt be looked down on so much anymore.

But riot took several leaps away from that and made a compleetly new champion, that in My eyes yes mine doesnt feel or look like Karma anymore.

And i know alot of you ppl like her the way she is now but some do not. And i respect the fact u like her happy for you. But i just do not like it atm. Might change later on when i get more info hear her voice see how she moves walking and what not.

LiftsLikeGaston

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
Made useful is yet to be seen..
When was the last time a champion got a rework and wasn't made useful or OP?

TSands

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Honestly, the new Karma looks amazing. That's that. The old Karma is pretty awful and needed everything fixed. Would I have liked for Sion to get a visual update first? Yes. He still looks like someone's toaster blew up while designing his visuals, but that is understandable because he is old. Overall, I think Riot is doing an amazing job with the game and I cannot wait to see what they are going to do with the rest of the season. So Morello, you got another fan here to make up for those you took away.

Zain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

I don't know about anyone else, but when I see the new Karma it seems she evolved from Support to AP Carry. At least that's what the design is saying to me.

LiftsLikeGaston

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSands View Post
Honestly, the new Karma looks amazing. That's that. The old Karma is pretty awful and needed everything fixed. Would I have liked for Sion to get a visual update first? Yes. He still looks like someone's toaster blew up while designing his visuals, but that is understandable because he is old. Overall, I think Riot is doing an amazing job with the game and I cannot wait to see what they are going to do with the rest of the season. So Morello, you got another fan here to make up for those you took away.
Fear not friend, Sion is the next one after Heimer I think.

Rushuna Tendo

03-07-2013

Her fans.... what have you guys done? where did the lore go?