So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
As the whole elegant resolve and what not is out of the door. Yes please i like it.
In her dance she should get her fans back temporarily

Broskins

03-06-2013

Omgoonies iam so hard for karma right now

SoresuMakashi

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Additionally, Karma originally only had two fans, and we wanted to increase that amount by removing the fans.
**** you Morello :P

Yago Xiten

03-06-2013

You know something to point out...

You posted the Vintage/Traditional skin first.

I originally mistook this as her classic, and not actually a new skin. Just stinks of deception and disappointment. Of course, thanks for the skin...and I still believe this could turn out very well, though I'm fearful it won't.

I already posted the gist of my feelings on page 80.

Harry Balsak

03-06-2013

I can't help but believe this is an april fools day prank.
The timing is just too close.

HarryOrunitia

03-06-2013

I completely disagree with the rework, I HATE the new base look, I even HATE the hints of her new kit I'm seeing in the pictures (weird bolt of energy, no hint of a shield, or heavenly wave?). I hate that she doesn't have her "walk" anymore, I hate that you completely changed her lore and personality and even her theme... But you know, maybe in a few weeks, or months, or whatever, if her new kit was at least fun to play, and with the traditional skin, I might have accepted her as the "new Karma" eventually.... IF ONLY SHE HAD HER FANS!

Seriously, you already changed her enough, was there really the need to take her fans away? I almost feel ripped off. This is not Karma, this is a new champion, except that you had to delete a previous one to make way for it.

Plus do you guys really think her "new thing" makes more sense than the fans? "Oh, I love Ionia so much my powers now come from the symbol of Ionia I wear"? When doing character design for this type of game, I'd think it would be pretty important for a champion to have a particular, recognizable weapon, what champion in the game doesn't have a recognizable signature weapon?

An asian themed character who symbolizes balance and fights with fans is a SOLID concept. It just needed better execution. It had class, style and personality. Now Karma apparently fights thanks to an accessory she's wearing. How is that better?

I really... I really need some time alone.

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

@ RiotAmes

Could I ask why non-Karma players are being given ample opportunity to get the classic Karma skin when you backflipped on allowing people to purchase Goth Annie?

pojarini

03-06-2013

I think it's not fair to announce about a free skin(
It could be a cool gift as "You loved her flat and boring - now enjoy her makeover")
but now people would buy her just to get the skin for free(

Rhiljeryne

03-06-2013

If Karma ultimately doesn't keep her fans does that open the door to a future champ having them?

NiteAnjel

03-06-2013

Hey guys, I've been playing this game for about a year now. I just wanted to say that the re-work is a great masterpiece thus far and i am really excited for future updates. I have enjoyed all of your visual upgrades this year and each progression just gets better and better and i am really excited for future re-works. I also want to say that the skins that you have been producing is phenomenal. I love each and every one of them. I am an avid fan of buying skins and champs and it's is worth every penny. The newest skins for Draven and Renekton look very awesome and i will def. be getting them. Well i can't for renekton cuz i don't have him but still worth the money. Thanks for keeping me indulged in this game and I'm extremely stoked for Karma!! WOOT!

MORELLO YOUR AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to meet you some day haha, god i hope i don't come off as a stalker :P