So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RetardfromWoW

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
A few that dont seem to rly matter, its all abt the mass. And trying to get them to buy Karma it seems I dont feel like they listened to Karma players at all in all honesty.
I hear you. I've made a petition for them to atleast retain more of the charm the original karma had in her traditional skin.

Ninja Disco Frog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherubas View Post
I personally love everything about this. Reworking her kit? I'm excited. New look? Cool, it's like getting a new skin. Oh wait, Cherubas, you do, would you like a classic skin for free? Yes.

And this new, harder attitude that everyone has gripes with. I think it's an AMAZING idea.

Let's say it were a movie. Karma's this great leader that people look to for wisdom and she's patient and gentle and calm and stuff and that works for a time, but then everything descends into chaos. She tries to maintain the calm gentle attitude but all the while the nation's being torn apart, people are shouting at her that this peace thing isn't working, everyone's losing faith in her while Ionian lives are lost. Which way do you think the plot would go at this point?

If she stays peaceful and tries to prove the gentle way DOES work then you're looking at some kind of war drama which may or may not have a happy ending. Fitting for when they add diplomacy mode to the fields of justice and Tear of the Chick Flick Fan Girl gives you a +45 to your "talk about my feelings" points.

But this is THE LEAGUE. We've got Darius and Garen and Teemo, manly men who settle problems with VIOLENCE. AND DAMN IT I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!

So Karma realizes that we need a firmer hand. She learns kung fu. Okay, she doesn't learn kung fu, but she stops sitting around apologizing for her ladyfarts and BRINGS THE PAIN!

Now which movie's getting a sequel? Karma and the Gentle Caress of Everlasting Understanding or KARMA: PENTAKILL WISDOM?

Lot's of characters who were formerly peaceful and gentle had to take level in badass, from Raiden to Conker, and I've never seen a case where watching them sip tea would have been more entertaining than watching them crush the skulls of their enemies with their jaws.

If you can't accept Karma for the lovely and slightly less tolerant woman that she's going to become then you never truly loved her at all!
why does this have downvotes??? This is beautiful xD

Hellioning

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj MAX V View Post
I bought the Sakura Karma Skin does the new Karma have that skin also or will it be refunded?
She has the same skins, so people who bought her two skins will keep them, and they will be updated.

We just don't know what they look like.

RighteousFreed

03-06-2013

is karma considered black or just really tan?

Healurownbum

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetardfromWoW View Post
I hear you. I've made a petition for them to atleast retain more of the charm the original karma had in her traditional skin.
I rly doubt its going to happen last red post pretty much says it all, they are changing her making her more a fighter then anything else. And eh it worked she now looks more like Lee Sins sister then Karma!

*Edit: For if it wasnt clear enough, i do not like the way she looks now. At all.

Crazystairs

03-06-2013

I have been waiting for this relaunch for some time and have posted several times, some not so nice, requesting information. I honestly thought that this had been forgotten and that Karma was just dust in the wind, however I am happy to see that something is finally coming of it.

While I too am sad that the fans are gone, I can't be to disappointed given the care that the rework has received. At this time I can't completely say that this is awesome or a failure without it being released, but I can say that it is nice that she has been remembered.

So, at this point I can't say "sorry" for giving you guys a hard time on this rework, and honestly I am still a little upset at the length of time it has taken, however I can say "Well played sir... Well played".

03-06-2013

dude... this is the best new ive heard in a few months. im glad this has finally arrived. now i dont feel foolish for buying a champ that was just underpar

Edit: side note... the new karma is sexy

SoresuMakashi

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Pwyff View Post
Alright so I got the final word here.

Vintage Karma will be available for purchase for two weeks after Karma officially hits the live servers. After that, Vintage Karma will be retired to our legacy skins vault.

Karma's IP / RP prices will not change on her launch.

As for Karma being a reward for her old fans, it's a question of what you value. You already own Karma and if you liked her old aesthetic, this is the opportunity to retain that. If you want to be known far and wide as the first Karma adopter in the world, that might be a little more difficult ;(
Why would you annouce that it's being given it to everyone who has Karma? Both of the above goals could have been accomplished if you just restricted it to previous owners. I mean, if they didn't own Karma before, it's only logical that they didn't like original Karma...

Send Me Lewds

03-06-2013

Wow, looks amazing now. Hopefully her kit is interesting as well.

BlackJubilee

03-06-2013

I'm curious as to why you've made the skin which is showing more skin her default skin while the one without exposed flesh (which was her default skin) not her default skin?