Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, about that Karma leak...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bes7iA

03-06-2013

Quote:
SirWhaley:
My best guess from looking at the screenshots and Red posts:

Passive- The old passive is pretty bland compared to what we've seen on new champs. Expect some sort of AP boost mechanic though.

Q- is no longer a fan shape, it is a longer range narrow skill-shot. With Mantra, it will still heal allies.
(See Traditional Karma bottom middle pic vs New Karma top middle pic, which adds healing pink waves)

W- is pretty much the same? But we should expect a more impactful Mantra effect.

E- No pictures of a reskinned shield is worrisome. This ability may have the biggest changes in the kit. (Let's be real, the unavoidable aoe nuke will be changed)

R- Still Mantra, likely some changes into the charges and how they refresh (or what you can do to refresh them)

i just hope the CD dont be increased, that would kill karma, and send her to support only, and there are best choices to make if you want to support

Destrucshot

03-06-2013

About all this discussion with her fans, I know that the possibility of getting them back is long-gone, but maybe, in the future, you would consider a skin for Karma where she is utilizing fans? Or maybe a new champion which utilizes fans?

Food for thought.

Eze Templar

03-06-2013

nice kamra this will be more fun if i go suport with karma..how about the other skill?? is that get a change??

Sharky Shark

03-06-2013

I love how nobody cares about Karma until there's a free skin involved.

SoresuMakashi

03-06-2013

Quote:
GrogTheTrollGod:
I love the idea of giving out Vintage Karma to the old Karma owners, but as everyone and their mother will buy Karma between now and her release (free skin wtfyay!) it kind of defeats the purpose of giving something out to the ones who actually bought Karma way back.

This. I feel like it should only have been for Karma veterans, not anyone who's suddenly going to bandwagon for a free skin.

DanyaHerald

03-06-2013

Quote:
Morello:
Thanks - this is informative.

Because of the rig and how things "work" (shorthand), the fans won't be returning here, but I think that these might have been more important to some die-hard Karma fans than we originally thought.

As our first full overhaul, we want to make sure if there are additional considerations that we take them into account when approaching these. While our decisions can quite possibly at least put off a few players with this kind of stuff, it is food for thought next time.

I'd like to say that I'm a Karma player as well, (When my team lets me) and that while I miss the fans, I understand the removal.

Not just the vocal people are affected, and not everyone hates it. I think the new look is quite nice, though having fans in her belt might be a nice touch. For the traditional skin.

Bl4cKOu1

03-06-2013

I love karma and she's petty strong right now. But i would love a remake and a free skin . Btw Riot, can you work on Heimer?

Lunescent

03-06-2013

Since you took away Karma's fans, I think you should make a new female mage that uses fans.
Those fans were awesome >=

Roogle

03-06-2013

I would really like to see more lore about Karma. I think that this new look for her can be very empowering if it acknowledges her previous lore and that she has developed as a leader and as a warrior in the last few years.

Schoild

Recruiter

03-06-2013

Quote:
Sharky Shark:
I love how nobody cares about Karma until there's a free skin involved.

the free skin is not the problem.. i own a skin already and i dont want it to be changed this hard! they are changing karma for another new champion! dont comment **** if you havent read at all what people are trying to say.