The biggest hit to Singed.

1234511 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cards and Dice

03-06-2013

PBE Singed:

Fling now deals 80/125/170/215/260(+.75*AP) damage.

Ult no longer gives tenacity.

This is a terrible day for Singed. With the MS nerfs in Season 3, Singed needed the tenacity on his ult to do something. He was easy to shut down to start with, yet people refuse the take advantage of that and farm while he farms to lv2. And even then, there are people who know how to shut Singed down even AFTER level one.

As you know, historians, 2 years ago, Singed was given this stat at the cost of AS and AD. Idk how people reacted to that, as I joined on the Jayce patch, but Singed was probably powerful.

Now, with Season 3's MS nerf, and BotRK, Singed needs the Tenacity to keep up. If you don't think so, then tell me this? Have you seen how hard he gets disabled by Nasus's Wither or Lulu's Glitterlance? Tenacity deals with this ****.

This better not be made official, Riot. You will take away what makes Singed truly Singed. I don't mind Fling, nerf Fling to the ground if you want, but NEVER, EVER, THE ULT! Don't do to singed what you did to Udyr and his Innervating Locket.

EDIT: ... Riot, I'm disappointed in you. You actually went through with it. You actually ****ing went through with removing tenacity on Singed's ult. With about absolutely nothing in return...

And you're nerfing Rumble too. His ult too, specifically. His initial damage from his ult to be even more specific. No, Riot, stop.

To those naysayers who say Singed is OP:

Have you ever played Garen against him and spammed Q in a hit-and-run fashion? He gets shut down hard early game, so you're supposed to shut him down hard.

Have you played Teemo against him? His range harass makes level one a ***** for Singed to handle, and Teemo will probably get that first blood.

Kennen? Even after level one, Q, W, then E before he can fling you. Then autoattack him while he's trying to farm.

Malphite. "Oh, you're tryin to fling me? Q!" Singed may not be affected much, but Malphite will will steal the MS.

Kayle. Q, E, then kite.

And the BEST ONE: Rumble. His flamespitter deals tons of damage to Singed if he tries to farm, forcing Singed to back off. This is the absolute worst matchup for Singed because Singed needs farm to get his Catalyst or Tear. If he can't get either by the second B, he's screwed. Rumble makes this happen.

Should I add more?

EDIT: Now for those that BEAT Singed in all phases of the game.

Swain, this should be obvious.

Yorick, he only gets countered by Cho'Gath.

VAYNE TOP! Unless you rush Randuin's, her % HP true damage will dominate you and since she's ranged with a DISPLACEMENT ABILITY, you cannot reach her early game and tenacity won't matter lategame.

Tryndamere. He hurt a lot the lower he is, and he crits a lot. Also, he is extremely difficult to kill via poison due to his ult. This makes Singed a bad pick vs him in all levels.

IS125249a956a4be4299b23

03-06-2013

once singed got a catalyst and boots 2 he could proxy behind your tower with ease

an actual dog

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards and Dice View Post
Have you ever played Garen against him and spammed Q in a hit-and-run fashion? He gets shut down hard early game, so you're supposed to shut him down hard.
Saying he's not OP just because one of the strongest laners in the game can beat him isn't exactly making a strong case

Cyanide Velocity

03-06-2013

You're complaining about his Fling damage? Singed is a sustained damage dealing with some serious CC. If you're relying on Fling to do your damage, you're doing it wrong.

Cards and Dice

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide Velocity View Post
You're complaining about his Fling damage? Singed is a sustained damage dealing with some serious CC. If you're relying on Fling to do your damage, you're doing it wrong.
Whoops, I forgot to say that I didn't mind the Fling damage. I was talking more about the ult. Will fix now.

Macro Hard

03-06-2013

If you buy Merc Treads on Singed, you will not notice the ult nerf at all considering how tenacity is multiplicative and you already get 15% from the masteries.

The only thing that changes is that now you need to by merc treads more often.

Malza

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
Saying he's not OP just because one of the strongest laners in the game can beat him isn't exactly making a strong case
I've played a lot of singed and honestly any good singed will beat garen. Much better counters to singed are kayle, elise, rumble, nid.

Cards and Dice

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
... You have no idea. A good Singed will beat a Garen in lane. Garen isn't exactly what you call one of the strongest laners, although he is strong. I've beat him with Jax, Kennen, and Teemo, and there are probably more that can beat him. It's that people don't know how to use hit-and-run tactics while in lane.

Ok, then. Lets try another one.

Jax. Everyone knows about this guy, he can get hard smacked by Singed. However, I've played Jax against Singed and started Leap. You have no idea how hilariously easy it was to beat him at lv1. After that, I relied on the jungler to gank, and even then, Singed got shut down. He got his catalyst at 4-6? I think. By that time, I was already with a Cutlass and 500-ish gold.

He almost beat my team lategame afterwards, but with my BotRK, I was able to counter his HP before he did too much damage, pushed, then took their nexus.

His early game is disadvantageous, but almost no one takes advantage of it.

Zamíel

03-06-2013

I play in 3s he'll always be strong as long as I have my BFT.

Jiz Khalifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

singed is stupid op he should have been nerfed to the ground 5 years ago

1234511 ... 27