Never Played Dominion- What is it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korentoth

03-08-2013

From a theoretical perspective:
"Hmm, I want to know about this game mode called Dominion, but I'm afraid of looking like an ass-hat in a real game. Maybe I should ask about in a forum called 'Dominion.' There are probably lots of players there who can tell me about it. I bet someone nice will reply and tell me everything I need to know."
"Thanks, MuseLuffy!"
...Googling is the lurkers' way of learning.

nephdj

03-08-2013

Its like *** on the beach

Good in theory, but pretty bad.

A Slime Appears

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuseLuffy View Post
Hi, what does a PB&J taste like? I have had a turkey sandwich and a ham sandwich but never a PB&J. I have the ingredients needed to make a PB&J with me and could easily try it right now and I can also read about what they taste like with a simple google search but I would rather make a ****post on the sandwich forums so other people can tell me and explain it, even though this info is readily available and easy to find.

You say troll like it's a bad thing. I think ****posting is a bad thing. When I say that the OP is lazy or retarded its not trolling at all sadly, its true. I just googled "What is dominion LoL" want to know what the very first result was?

TADA:
http://dominion.leagueoflegends.com/

It has an interactive map and breaks the game down far better than you or I could explain in a forum post. It took 1 second to find that website. Lazy or retarded, you choose.

If he wants to know what the game mode is all about just play it, its 15-20min and not hard to pick up nor is it a huge investment of time for someone already familiar with LoL's other game types.
Oh, you mean that website that lists a bunch of "new items" that either aren't in Dominion anymore (Priscella's Blessing, Ionic Spark, etc) or have been radically changed (like Lightbringer?). All it does is give a very, very brief overview of the game mode and both guides linked by others above are a thousand times better than a website that hasn't been updated in who knows how ****ing long.

I take back the troll comment. You are just ****ing stupid.

nephdj

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
Oh, you mean that website that lists a bunch of "new items" that either aren't in Dominion anymore (Priscella's Blessing, Ionic Spark, etc) or have been radically changed (like Lightbringer?). All it does is give a very, very brief overview of the game mode and both guides linked by others above are a thousand times better than a website that hasn't been updated in who knows how ****ing long.

Why use youtube guides? What is this season1?

hey guise, u heard hotshotgg is best in world? lets just use his clg guides, dont worry no other region will ever beat NA.

MuseLuffy

03-08-2013

Quote:

You mad? Ya, you mad.

"All it does if give a brief overview"

Which is what he wanted and all that is needed to explain Dom. He isnt buying a house, its a game mode, its not a huge investment to play. I gave an example of THE FIRST result and took no time in doing so but that link has more info than anything you f@ggots have posted.

OHHH **** whats this? Another quick google search revealed something:
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Dominion

whoa, a wiki about dom? No way. CANNOT BE!!!!!! Wait, you can also WATCH A DOM GAME ON YOUTUBE? IMPOSIBUR my mind might explode!

You have an extra chromosome. Stop posting ******.

MuseLuffy

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korentoth View Post
From a theoretical perspective:
"Hmm, I want to know about this game mode called Dominion, but I'm afraid of looking like an ass-hat in a real game. Maybe I should ask about in a forum called 'Dominion.' There are probably lots of players there who can tell me about it. I bet someone nice will reply and tell me everything I need to know."
"Thanks, MuseLuffy!"
...Googling is the lurkers' way of learning.
"The info I want is easy to find and readily available from many sources but I'm going to ask the forums. I bet someone helpful like Korentoth will show up."

Tell me, you autistic little ****, where are the helpful post in this thread? Instead of making a helpful post yourself you are just ****ting it up replying to my troll comments and helping no one. Kill yourself.

Google is how people that don't need to be spoonfed info learn things. Maybe you can stop sucking your mom's *** some day and learn to feed yourself also.

Redeemed In Fire

03-08-2013

Posts till MuseLuffy ban ticking down...

A Slime Appears

03-08-2013

It's been a long time since I've seen someone this mad...

MuseLuffy

03-08-2013

Quote:
I'm buttsore and an uncreative.
We know. You still have not made a useful post in this thread, proving my point that no one wants to type out an explination of what dom is as it is a simple matter to figure it out yourself. You are just responding to a troll(that just makes my argument stronger) and you think the troll is mad? Clearly you are a ******.

Bunnle

03-08-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvq25PU9xHI

This sums everything up for you that you ever wanted to know about Dominion in 14 seconds, OP. You can thank me later.