What is the most Wtf Play you've ever made?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moosader

03-11-2013

I was playing as Sona supporting a Varus. Enemy team was pushing hard and we were under our tower for most of our laning. Varus kept jumping out to try and kill the enemies, die, and I would run out and get a double kill (happened two or three times). After a triple kill under the turret during a jungle gank, people on the other team started running away from me, even if I was on my own against two or more. Fun game.

Also had my first Penta stolen by a Shaco today. Was jungling Vi.

laxjoh

03-11-2013

I was Vi and we were losing badly. I was doing decent but I was becoming quick friends with the enemy top laner, Nidalee. We both agreed to a truce and had a dance party at Baron. Their teammates Kat tried to kill me multiple times with success. After a while, our Diana kept crying so even after the 10-15 minute fun trolling with Nidalee and Katarina's arrogance making her go full ADC build, I ace their entire team with two other of my teammates I premade with and we win the game.

Martyrofsand

03-11-2013

I remember playing Draven on his release week. Was wrecking that game and I chased the enemy under their base turret and thew my ult to try and finish them off. It left them with around 200ish health on the first pass. As it started to come back he went to dodge and get out of its path...so I stand aside him right back into it. League of Draven indeed.

Cormaiyn

03-12-2013

My favorite was 'missing' my Arrow ult on Ashe, by a mile. I got super sad and started to back since I was out of mana and didn't secure the kill. A few seconds go by and hear 'Oh my God, nice arrow!" from my friend shouting at me through skype. My arrow traveled to the enemy's base and hit their ADC my team mate couldn't catch, giving me the kill. Super sad to super happy real quick.

LifeSmash

03-12-2013

It was in 3s, but still the spirit of the thread: we had a teamfight lategame at the southern turret at the entrance to the enemy base (on the left this game). I was Singed. Things went south (for me or the team IDR), I had basically no health and was behind the enemies. So what do I do? Ghost ult *through the base*, taking damage from about two different turrets, and I still survived.

Oh, and there was the other time in 3s early game where I was top lane and there was Lee Sin and Trist (IIRC); the latter knocked me into the spider with my gas on, pulling it. Naturally, I get out of there; the spider uses its web thing to pull the two of them and gets the kill for me on Lee Sin.

Haven't gotten any such shenanigans on 5s though. Suppose that will come with time.

Usurper7

03-12-2013

My best one is probably when some friends and I were playing a blind 3's. Our friend was level 27 without a single pvp win so we said we's carry him into one. queue'd up against a Leona, nunu and vayne combo and got trashed hard (our Anivia wasn't very good and got eaten alive by that vayne). they kept trying to get us to surrender instead of taking our nexus so they just knocked all our towers and just waited for us to surrender. We're stubborn and refused to surrender for about 30 min. Our anvia was out around maw and we were trying to reclaim bot lane and he decided to drop a wall by maw and I guess the other team was retreating from a failed attempt to take maw and got walled in so anivia dropped her ult and cleaned up a triple kill and aced. we pushed bot all they way to nexus and won the game before they spawned. The post-game chat rage was the most amazing thing ever.

cauliflower

03-12-2013

i flashed into a max range nidalee spear and died

BouncingDonut

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usurper7 View Post
My best one is probably when some friends and I were playing a blind 3's. Our friend was level 27 without a single pvp win so we said we's carry him into one. queue'd up against a Leona, nunu and vayne combo and got trashed hard (our Anivia wasn't very good and got eaten alive by that vayne). they kept trying to get us to surrender instead of taking our nexus so they just knocked all our towers and just waited for us to surrender. We're stubborn and refused to surrender for about 30 min. Our anvia was out around maw and we were trying to reclaim bot lane and he decided to drop a wall by maw and I guess the other team was retreating from a failed attempt to take maw and got walled in so anivia dropped her ult and cleaned up a triple kill and aced. we pushed bot all they way to nexus and won the game before they spawned. The post-game chat rage was the most amazing thing ever.
i love seeing others rage its the most lovely thing ever one time in 3's we decided to do stupid stuff somehow we got the Combo Sej, Wukong and Panth (i was The MONKEY!) anyways throught the whole game when we had a team fight my friend ulted stuning them all so panth starts to Ult in and i E torwards the 3 of them Ulting picking up a triple kill almost every time. they couldent even touch us.