What is the most Wtf Play you've ever made?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redamntion

03-07-2013

As katarina at half hp mid.
Against Veigar mid at 3/4 hp.
Their J4 comes for the gank.
I am admittedly out of position as veigar traps me with his cage.

1. J4 flag toss. Shunpo to minion, safely out of the cage towards my tower
2. J4 ult onto me. I flash out of his ulti back into veigar's cage, Q/W/R/Ignite kills veigar in the first second of ulti.
3. At this point I'm at <100 hp from veigar ulti with J4 just out of auto range
4. Place ward and shunpo to it, over J4s head.
5. J4 flashes to secure kill, but overshoots just outside of auto range on my tower side.
6. W J4 for speed boost, run via river to my jungler who promptly peels as I narrowly escape to safety.

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

I missed a target with Varus' Q only to kill the support. LOL

Dotayy

03-07-2013

2 baron steals yesterday. Once with shen and once with malphite.

One with shen, it was just me and my adc (tristana) behind the baron wall. I dash in and smite, and tristana jumps in to "kill" them 5 v 2. So blitz who is running into the jungle flashes in to die aswell. So instead of stealing baron for 1 death, we took baron for jungle+supp+ adc deaths. WTF!

Doumz

03-07-2013

Did late quadra at level 1 with warwick because the ennemy team kept coming 1 by one on me, ah old warwick times.

Leaf of the lake

03-07-2013

Set a trap as nidalee from behind the baron pit to briefly see his health while enemy team was doing baron. Proceeded to wait several seconds before blind throwing a spear and netting the baron kill. We then aced their team.

Gandr Adderbane

03-07-2013

Playing Soraka support, enemy Teemo escaping with ~50 health. I auto attack, Teemo pops ghost+W and vanishes into the bush with a banana in hot pursuit. 5 seconds later, "You have slain an enemy!"

Most hilarious kill ever.

Khizan

03-07-2013

As blue, I missed my Ashe arrow terribly in bottom lane, trying to stun somebody who was ganking from behind and above me. Nailed the enemy top for the full ridiculously long stun duration, landing our top the easiest kill of his life.

EDIT: I admit, I accepted the "awesome arrow!" comments without mentioning that it was basically a lucky result of blind panic fire. Nobody's perfect.

ZOMGTURTLE

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandr Adderbane View Post
Playing Soraka support, enemy Teemo escaping with ~50 health. I auto attack, Teemo pops ghost+W and vanishes into the bush with a banana in hot pursuit. 5 seconds later, "You have slain an enemy!"

Most hilarious kill ever.
My buddy had one of these the other day. Almost dead Caitlyn tries to get away from our team. He's Nunu and launches snowball. Right after he does, she flashes and uses 50 caliber net to get away from us. We watch the snowball slowly chase her into the bush, then the kill pops up. We were all on Skype, went nuts. XD

My most recent WTF play was my team taking Baron. They weren't able to properly contest, but we could see Nid setting up to try to steal. She kept throwing in wards to check health and we'd destroy them with the pink ward. As Baron is almost dead, 3 tanky characters line up to wall between her and Baron. Suddenly, Baron swings his head around and knocks everyone back... as Nid throws spear. I got knocked just outta Smite range. She stole. "WTF, Baron trolled us!"

Fate000

03-07-2013

That time where I was Evelynn top against an Elise. I won lane early (CS advantage) and I'm currently dueling Elise. I spot their jungle Hecarim ganking me on a ward, so I decide to back off. Hecarim shows up as Elise is at like 200 HP. I use my W to escape to the turret. Elise rappels to me, Q's me, I barely survive (with <30 HP) and the turret kills her. Hecarim charges me. I decide that I'm dead, so might as well hurt him a bit and spam my Q's (also for the passive speed boost off of my W). Just as Hecarim reaches me... he gets killed by the turret. Evelynn double kill.

BouncingDonut

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anudrul View Post
probably my first pentakill was my first wtf moment, our team was losing by a lot and i was at half health as xin zhou. Enemies start doing baron after winning the team fight and i used my audacious charge to one of them, smite steal baron and then proceed to get a penta do to how low baron had brought them all.

(note when i say half health i mean with a warmogs, locket, and mallet "half health")
ive had like im about to cry moment for my almost penta i was playing twitch and i deal massive damage with my spray and pray and kha'zix was almost dead so i chased him into a bush and i die....but the thing is i had 6stacks on him and ignite and he would of died if my buddy didnt flash ult him.

Lay down
Try not to cry
Cry alot