What is the most Wtf Play you've ever made?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

footfoe

03-06-2013

5 man nami Q

Zeff520

03-06-2013

I was backdooring and my the rest of my team died in bot while I was top. I was like oh hell better recall and defend. But they weren't there so I decided they must be at baron. I was top vlad. Placed a ward, flashed in and QE stole baron. I RW'd and then died thesecond I popped up after those 2 seconds Cause of the 2 E's the ult and the W they were all low, and I just stole baron. My team was backt hough, and they came fast enough to give me the assist on every single person in that ace plus giving the team baron. They then pushed and won (before I even got back :C )
Another crazy thing was just all the pulls over a wall taht happened one fight. People with dives (between both teams) were: kata, akali, lee sin, wukong. There was a cait too. Then there was a blitz and a thresh. Plus peoples flashes. The entire teamfight happened at blue and so much happened over walls... I was jungling lee sin and I was at my blue when they came. I smited it and W'd over a wall with my wriggles (luckily it wore out of top recently), but blitz landed his pull. I roundhoused their faces and flashed back over the wall. my team was on their way and so was theirs. cait flashed through the wall but I wasn't very hurt and blitz wasn't on that side of the wall so I nearly killed her, but she landed her net toss back over the wall. Then the crazy stuff started happening... someone else dived me, and cait killed me with her ult. Dead me. I just watched as kata and akali jumped back and forth and wukong jumped and flashed and thresh helped the lux over and blitz and thresh pulled people and it was really crazy. We lost the encounter but it was really cool. Wuk went over twice, E and flash. Kata went over twice, E and blitz pull. Akali went over more than four times between her ults and thresh's pull. Blitz landed 2 pulls, I went over a wall 3 times, thresh went over once with a flash,and cait went over 3 times. It was intense.

SunKist Sudafed

03-06-2013

Not an amazing WTF play, or even epic but once I thought randomly Id check drag on Vi by using her Q to dash into the pit, enemy trist had just finished and had like 2 bars left, I Q'd through the wall into her and killed her on accident.. we then pushed 4v5 for the win I think. But it was already in the bag.

Macupex

03-06-2013

OHH once i was Vayne, i had a taric near me but we were both at 300 hp, i knew enemy hecarim full hp was coming, and so was enemy caitlyn, so i started to fall back, then the Danged pony came runnig like at 999 ms and i just waited him to ult, when he did i dodged it with my ult + Tumble, i went invisible and ran directly to cait, so hecarim ended really far away from me xD, then i just smashed caitlyn in like 4 hits, but hecarim was running at me, he had killed taric already (but gave me time enough to kill cait) so i just went stealth again and somehow i condemned him to the wall. then he just died i had 23hp i was like OMFG I'M ALIVE

Myvanfreecandy

03-06-2013

When old twitch had 60 sec invisible i just waited till baron had like 1000 hp and ulted and stole it and killed entire team in 5 shots. still had 1 left for a mage minon

W X Y and Zed

03-07-2013

1v2'd a Thresh and an Ashe as Ezreal. Ashe was too busy trying to hit my tower, so I kept on harassing her until the Thresh decided to try and hook me. I blinked out of the way and in point blank range with the Ashe. I ulti'd, Q'd, then she ulted me, but I managed to get a kill on her. Right now I had about a quarter of my health left, with Thresh taking tower damage. He was fed 4/1 and I was 0/2 (our team had a greaaat support...) so he was doing more damage than me. He ran to a bush, I Q'd him, but then we did an auto attack fight. He would've won, but he decided to hook me at point blank. I dodged it with my E, then actually won.

Both me and the tower were at like 23hp. I was relieved, then tried to recall. All of a sudden, Lux laser.

420 LOL 69

03-07-2013

As blitz in a really close game, throwing a grab over Baron wall to try to grab somebody as they were doing baron. Ended up stealing baron with my grab. We won on that push.

DeadFish

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HI IM SNARF View Post
As blitz in a really close game, throwing a grab over Baron wall to try to grab somebody as they were doing baron. Ended up stealing baron with my grab. We won on that push.
same thing with me as morgana was waiting there had no vision on them just hit them with pool and snare got 2 kills and baron lol was totaly random

ATBQuan

03-07-2013

I was leona for a ranked game doing my support thing and we were pretty even, we stale mate in mid no one wanted to engage , after 5 mins of back and forth movements i was like /all F*%k this **** MANMODE , flash > E >w>Q>R stunned 5 players and shurelia's to the side brush with 20 HP and my team aces them to push to win lol.

Dalek Hal

03-07-2013

Playing Cho Gath in the jungle. I went up to protect Top turret because my top laner had to back. He was facing an Elise and Xin was the enemy jungler.

Xin shows up to lane and They decide to turret dive me. I use rupture and hit both the use my silence and auto attack elise a few times, while xin is taking turret. My health gets dangerously low so I pop ghost and start to run. Xin dies to the turret, and elise starts to chase she misses her stun and Jayce(my top laner) is almost back to me. So I turn and rupture her again and then silence and re-engage. Jayce fires the shot through the gate and hurts her pretty bad and I pick up the double kill. With around 30hp.

About 5 mins later they try to dive me again in the same situation. I do the same rupture and silence under the turret and then I ult xin for kill one. Then i start fighting elise and get dangerously low again so I pop ghost and re-rupture her under the turret, then I silence as it comes off cd and pick up the second double kill.

The rest of the game No one on their team would even come close to a turret if I was there. We had an afk on our team and ended up winning because me and my buddy were able to carry with my insane tankiness and his crazy damage and health. We also had a zilean support who used his ult on my friend who was dishing out mad damage every fight so that helped even the odds a bit.