the old TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDoctorsWrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

just thinking this for a long long time..who thinks riot should give us the option for the old twisted treeline..
my thought on this are simple as this.. the new TT has no wards tanks can be overcome easier (not easy still), games are all about ganks and team fights and also there is barley any jungle compared to the old one.

i played the old tt for days on end now 3s is well just not fun because you cant defend if you lose both inhibs because you cant lure minions into the spawn tower..just wondering if anyone out there agrees even if they like the new tt

jpjj123

03-06-2013

I wish they would at least give us the option to play the old one, instead of them taking it away all together, I liked the old one and played it the most out of all the maps, now whenever i get a invite to the new one , i always decline, its fun, but its not as good as the old tt. I believe we wanted more maps? not replacing the ones that we did have.

TeaKettleTempest

03-07-2013

Were you guys not around when the switch was made? You're like 6 months late slowpokes

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Hooste View Post
my thought on this are simple as this.. the new TT has no wards tanks can be overcome easier (not easy still), games are all about ganks and team fights and also there is barley any jungle compared to the old one.

i played the old tt for days on end now 3s is well just not fun because you cant defend if you lose both inhibs because you cant lure minions into the spawn tower..just wondering if anyone out there agrees even if they like the new tt
Your first point has been horribly argued so many times (including this one) and has already been addressed by a thread I made.

Your second point is stupid. It contains so much amounts of stupid. THE WHOLE POINT of the new TT spawn/fountain area being as closed off is to PREVENT turtling.

TheDoctorsWrath

03-11-2013

yes i know no one liked the turtling but i have played a few games on the new tt where the sion would just get the minions and well gg..you cant defend yourself at all anymore so i would not mind being able to do something about that..also i was around for the swamp out i was just hoping that riot would have had a vote to see what everyne would like the old the new or both