What Is The Solution to the Balance Issues in 3v3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggris View Post
Of the 4 you mentioned only Singed is truly OP right now. In high level play Xin, Jax, Teemo never get banned, and only sometimes get picked - certainly not first picked.

Jax is broken... - Vsepr 2011-2013

Singed isn't that broken anymore, none of these champions... ok maybe xin zhao alittle because he can build very little damage and do insane amounts of damage, gap closers, CC etc.

Singed < BOTK and infinite kite makes singed useless!

Teemo is a facepalm*

Stealthiest

03-09-2013

All champs are broken because I never win.

Demacry

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggris View Post
Of the 4 you mentioned only Singed is truly OP right now. In high level play Xin, Jax, Teemo never get banned, and only sometimes get picked - certainly not first picked.
You don't have to go that high for them to become uncommon bans. Right now the most common bans I see are Singed, Darius, and Cho'Gath. Our team is also banning Pantheon in most games but that's mostly because he just destroys our otherwise solid j4?

In any case, OP, I can tell you right now, with absolute certainty that riot won't even consider retooling kits. Even if the champs were broken at higher levels, which they aren't (except for singed, I don't agree that kiting and botrk is all you need to take him down) they wouldn't want to create an even larger rift between SR and TT players and they'll want to maintain continuity between all their game modes for the sake of the play experience.