I think I'm done with Dominion for a while.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Albert Dakkar

03-06-2013

That's a shame man. I really enjoyed playing with your Zil that one time I ran into you in solo queue. If you feel like queueing with some people who won't flame you then you can add me if you'd like. Otherwise, I hope to run into you again in the future.

Wawix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillcoldcoolaid View Post
Every time I queue it feels like a gamble for a fun match or an incredibly unpleasant match.
This is why I don't soloqueue anymore. But thats what Blind Pick does to a game thats incredibly broken and receives no attention from Riot.

Better play inhouses or find some friends to play with.

Lindre

03-06-2013

Playing with friends and not taking it super serious is WAY more enjoyable than yolo queue I've discovered, even if you get games with jerks who play Kassadin/Khazix/Insert OP here.

That game with Kass, Talon, and Khazix all on the same team was pretty ridic though. Not gonna lie.

BeefJerkyHunter

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillcoldcoolaid View Post
People like Flowerbridge, Etamu, or Jovato...
Nothing to brag about, but my name's missing.
@#$% this game!

TheLittlestLulu

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bma View Post
Edit : Furthermore if we are going to extend the line from Kassadin to Khazix, why would we stop there? Why not extend the line to Jayce, Lulu, Nidalee and the previous incarnation of Teemo?
I think the reason people find Kassadin so much worse than any of these other champs is that despite those other champs being quite powerful they can still be punished for making mistakes, unlike Kassadin who can easily breeze out of almost any mistake he makes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bma View Post
tl;dr, the point is that if you want to play balanced heroes you have very little choice but to lose. If you want to win with those balanced heroes then you need to lose a lot of games until you start getting even games again.
I think you've misunderstood the intent of my post. I've actually won plenty of games as Zilean in high elo, and actually have a higher win ratio with him than I do with Lulu. But in all honesty I don't really care about whether or not I win or lose. I just want to have a fun game.

TheLittlestLulu

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowerbridge View Post
Good bye, you will not be missed with your negative attitude and toxic, disparaging personal attacks in game. The game would be a better place without players like you who seemingly enjoy throwing insults like snowflakes in a blizzard.

Kids like you who believe that you're "reported for making picks like Zilean Soraka or Nami" are delusional if you believe the reports are about your pick choice as opposed to say, perhaps, your attitude.

Peace~
Now I make no claims of being the pinnacle of good behavior, as I have at times been perhaps overzealous in venting my frustration towards Kassadin or SifuCalvin's premade, which I honestly regret doing since I can completely understand why they don't want to swim in this cesspool of soloqueue. I think the worst I've ever done is call someone on my team dumb.

But I'm pretty sure I've never called anyone a "retarded f***ot scrub" unlike a certain other person in this thread.

Koravel

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
First, you might want to remove the names as that is calling people out on the forums.

Second, ignore people who complain about certain champion picks. As long as you aren't redundant(Picking MF when you already have a Caitlyn) you should be fine. Also, try to pick champs that benefit the team in some way( Alistar when you lack CC, Zilean when you want to keep someone alive at any cost.)

Third, take a break. Blind pick is rough on the soul.
Riot doesn't look at dom forums anyway, who cares if he uses specific names? Only half-joking.

Fabs457

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindre View Post
Playing with friends and not taking it super serious is WAY more enjoyable than yolo queue I've discovered, even if you get games with jerks who play Kassadin/Khazix/Insert OP here.

That game with Kass, Talon, and Khazix all on the same team was pretty ridic though. Not gonna lie.
For me its the players who whine like babies and attribute blame that get on my nerves more than losing to a kass/etc. stacked team or one of the DD premade groups. I often now also see 1-2k+ win players somehow matched with (or against) players with barely 150 wins. Blinds is a small playerbase with a lot of frustrating things going on

radicalratx

03-06-2013

If you think Dom is bad, try ranked SR (I'm Silver IV since I just started).

I can't remember the last time I was blamed so hard for my team's own incompetence (was playing Ez with Leona support vs. Trist and Taric; Leona engages every time she has a clear shot regardless of positioning/circumstances and goes 0/4 in lane and I get called terrible).

The amount of raging and stupidity that gets thrown around there is staggering.

Dominion is WAY better in my experience. I need to come back to Dom. I just wanted to play something ranked for once...

Golly

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalratx View Post
Dominion is WAY better in my experience. I need to come back to Dom. I just wanted to play something ranked for once...
...ouch