The Fae Sorceress's House of Fun. (Ask Lulu)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Ziggs View Post
"Yes, Candy, And I definitely didn't spill gunpowder in the candy mix, Hah!"

He says with a worried look in his eyes

"Do you happen to see these Hexplosives behind me? Of course you do, Well I was wondering if you could help me experiment."

Ziggs notices one of his helpers and calls down the hall saying

"Could you hand me those Candy Bars you were planning to give to Mr Zed?"

The helper sighs and hands it to him begrudgingly
Ziggs sees this and says

"Just give him this Candy!"

Ziggs throws the other candy at him.
Lulu simply smiled, going along with the flow. She had been used to situations where she didn't fully understand what was going on.

"So what kind of experiment did you need my help with?" Lulu asked, "Ooh, do we get to set off a huge explosion in the Institute that instead of blowing things up turns everything purple? That would be amazing...especially in the cafeteria and medical ward. Those places are far too colorless..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
(( Hmm, how didn't I notice this post much earlier ))

Taric laughed as he imagined the scene of giant roses chasing round the fae trio - "I can imagine how fun that was..."

He raised a brow to Pix - "Wait, so the Glade simply opens and closes as it wishes? When you brought Lulu to the Glade, she was simply on the right place at the right time? - Taric was actually scared of the idea of a randomly opening fae dimension that could grab him at anytime, anywhere. He had enough inter-dimensional travels in his life already

He turned back to Lulu - "Hey, thanks. But may I ask, who is 'Leo'? - He kept walking through the door. So far, he didn't notice anything different, not yet
"Actually, it stayed open because Pix was still around it," Lulu explained, "It closed off now because when we came back, we walked too far away from it."

"The entrance is still there," Pix added, "But it's not open yet. And the only way it will open is when it wants too. Given how time works much differently there, it could be centuries before it opens up."

Lulu turned her head toward Taric, "Oh, Leo's just a good friend. Maybe you should meet him, he likes to play too."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle View Post
"Alright." was all Leo said before standing up, and then offering his hand to help Lulu up, a slight smile on his face.
Lulu grabbed onto Leo's arm, using it to stand up, "Okay let's go!"

Lulu skipped toward the door happily, even through the darkness. As they walked down the tunnel, the red bugs would refill their old spots, maintaining the light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Won't the tree be offended?" Shyvana asked. "Maybe the tree is just trying to enjoy the day. Maybe it doesn't want to be climbed. Maybe I'm losing my mind for even considering that."
"Offended?" Lulu asked, "Are you crazy? Trees love to be climbed on. That's why they grow so large and have such stable branches. In fact, they'd be offended if we didn't climb on them. And trust me, you don't want to meet an offended tree."

Lulu looked up and down the tree trunk as a couple turtles walked toward the group, carrying a few plates of choice meats of their backs. However, they did seem to be walking slowly, as expected from a turtle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NExusWrath View Post
-Knocks on the door, and after you opened it no body was there, then you heard a sudden deep eerie noise saying this is the end of you life, prepare to join the everlasting eternity, and you heard other murmurs, you get a bad feeling and Pix gets afraid-
HAhAHAHAHAHA
((Not to be rude, but I would like to point out, you shouldn't control what other people can feel. You could make suggestions to how they should based on what's going on, but in this situation Lulu and Pix wouldn't be afraid of a strange voice. More or less just thinking it was Shaco trying to have fun again or something like that.))

Ask Gem Knight

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
"Actually, it stayed open because Pix was still around it," Lulu explained, "It closed off now because when we came back, we walked too far away from it."

"The entrance is still there," Pix added, "But it's not open yet. And the only way it will open is when it wants too. Given how time works much differently there, it could be centuries before it opens up."

Lulu turned her head toward Taric, "Oh, Leo's just a good friend. Maybe you should meet him, he likes to play too."
"Okay, so there's no chance of the Glade randomly grabbing an unlucky random person out of nowhere. Good to know. No offense, the Glade seems like a nice place to go, but the 'centuries pass in a few hours' part is something I wouldn't enjoy" - He shook his head

"Hmm.. About this Leo, what would he be? A summoner, a fellow yordle, maybe a talking flower?"

Leo the yordle

05-13-2013

Quote:

Lulu skipped toward the door happily, even through the darkness. As they walked down the tunnel, the red bugs would refill their old spots, maintaining the light.
((I'm being talked about! I'm so popular! ))

"Hey! Wait for me!" Leo said as Lulu skipped along. Leo takes a few steps forward, almost forgetting the berries he had been carrying.

"Don't want to forget these." Leo said, partially to himself. As he is about to leave, Leo looks at the berries and suddenly feels hungry, and decides to eat a few. After eating around five, Leo finally begins to make his way over to Lulu, now quite a bit behind.

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-13-2013

Quote:
Lulu simply smiled, going along with the flow. She had been used to situations where she didn't fully understand what was going on.

"So what kind of experiment did you need my help with?" Lulu asked, "Ooh, do we get to set off a huge explosion in the Institute that instead of blowing things up turns everything purple? That would be amazing...especially in the cafeteria and medical ward. Those places are far too colorless..."

"Well not exactly, But we can do that later."

"I have plans to create innocent squirrels, That are actually bombs."

Ziggs says this carefully not wanting to scare her with the thought of exploding squirrels

"Not actual squirrels, Robot ones. I have candy and all the parts I think we'd need. I want to be able to surprise people. For example, maybe its your birthday and I send an amount of robot squirrels that are actually confetti bombs to you, I think it would be awesome. You could fill the squirrels with anything." Ziggs says this with a ridiculous smile on his face that suggests it could make his dreams come true

"Do you have anywhere we could do this, Maybe the Glade? In fact, could we test it there too?"

Ziggs notices the room and thinks to himself Hmm.. I like it I wish I had a decorator as awesome as this.. Maybe it was her..

"May I come in? Even if I cannot, have this."

Ziggs hands Lulu the candy knowing full well how much she likes it.

NExusWrath

05-13-2013

Quote:

"Offended?" Lulu asked, "Are you crazy? Trees love to be climbed on. That's why they grow so large and have such stable branches. In fact, they'd be offended if we didn't climb on them. And trust me, you don't want to meet an offended tree."

Lulu looked up and down the tree trunk as a couple turtles walked toward the group, carrying a few plates of choice meats of their backs. However, they did seem to be walking slowly, as expected from a turtle.

((Not to be rude, but I would like to point out, you shouldn't control what other people can feel. You could make suggestions to how they should based on what's going on, but in this situation Lulu and Pix wouldn't be afraid of a strange voice. More or less just thinking it was Shaco trying to have fun again or something like that.))
:P How would you react anyway?

Ask Bandit Sivir

05-14-2013

Quote:
Lulu watched in awe as the frisbee spun around in such a fashion. How it was even able to stay in the air seemed to defy basic laws of physics. But being in the Glade so much, Lulu was used to things appearing less than realistic.

Luckily she was able to catch it as it fell to the ground, "Wow!! You gotta teach me that!"
Sivir gave a satisfied smirk as the frisbee few, and Lulu caught it was quite some time since she had done something like that, and was glad that she still knew how to do it. She crossed her arms and leaned on one leg. "I Bet you haven't seen that one before." She mused "It can be a little tricky to do but after a bit of practice it will be quite the trick. I can teach you, if you think you are up for it~" She teased.

Ask Shyvana

05-14-2013

Quote:

Shyvana was disturbed by how quickly she was adjusting to the logic of this world. She watched the turtles approach, and did her best not to look impatient by their progress.

"Maybe later, Lulu, food is coming." Shyvana said.

Fae Lulu

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
"Okay, so there's no chance of the Glade randomly grabbing an unlucky random person out of nowhere. Good to know. No offense, the Glade seems like a nice place to go, but the 'centuries pass in a few hours' part is something I wouldn't enjoy" - He shook his head

"Hmm.. About this Leo, what would he be? A summoner, a fellow yordle, maybe a talking flower?"
Pix shook his head, "Actually the Glade doesn't grab people. We simply welcome those who wish to come on in. Like Lulu, she came up after finding me caught in a bird house, and I asked if she wanted to see the Glade."

"And I said yes," Lulu added, "I'm glad I did too...the Glade was tons of fun. The only problem was when I came back."

Lulu sighed before addressing Taric's question, "Oh, Leo's a fellow yordle like me. he's a really nice guy too. Loves to play."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Ziggs View Post
"Well not exactly, But we can do that later."

"I have plans to create innocent squirrels, That are actually bombs."

Ziggs says this carefully not wanting to scare her with the thought of exploding squirrels

"Not actual squirrels, Robot ones. I have candy and all the parts I think we'd need. I want to be able to surprise people. For example, maybe its your birthday and I send an amount of robot squirrels that are actually confetti bombs to you, I think it would be awesome. You could fill the squirrels with anything." Ziggs says this with a ridiculous smile on his face that suggests it could make his dreams come true

"Do you have anywhere we could do this, Maybe the Glade? In fact, could we test it there too?"

Ziggs notices the room and thinks to himself Hmm.. I like it I wish I had a decorator as awesome as this.. Maybe it was her..

"May I come in? Even if I cannot, have this."

Ziggs hands Lulu the candy knowing full well how much she likes it.
Lulu thought for a moment, "Hmm...exploding squirrels? Well that sounds cool. But unfortunately the real Glade's closed. And the one in my closet, the animals there can't leave. Thought you could probably still do your science mumbo-jumbo stuff there still."

Lulu nodded, gesturing for Ziggs to enter. She reached her hand out eagerly to try to accept his candy, but Pix came flying in quickly, fluttering speratically.

"Oh calm down Pix," Lulu replied, "There's nothing wrong with a bit of candy... Oh that was at least an hour ago. I promise it won't happen again..."

Pix sighed, turning to Ziggs.

Lulu scoffed, "Pix...I'm not some little kid you know. I think I can watch over myself."

Pix shook his head, flying back into another room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bandit Sivir View Post
Sivir gave a satisfied smirk as the frisbee few, and Lulu caught it was quite some time since she had done something like that, and was glad that she still knew how to do it. She crossed her arms and leaned on one leg. "I Bet you haven't seen that one before." She mused "It can be a little tricky to do but after a bit of practice it will be quite the trick. I can teach you, if you think you are up for it~" She teased.
Lulu nodded excitedly, "Yea yea yea!"

QUOTE=Ask Shyvana;37719892]Shyvana was disturbed by how quickly she was adjusting to the logic of this world. She watched the turtles approach, and did her best not to look impatient by their progress.

"Maybe later, Lulu, food is coming." Shyvana said.[/QUOTE]

lulu turned to see the approaching turtles, "Oh cool. They're walking much faster this year. Must've been practicing."

The birds chirped excitedly when they spotted the plates. What they were actually saying was difficult to understand with their high pitched voices.

Eventually the turtles reached the five, and dropped down the plates gently on the ground. Once the plates were off their backs they zipped away much faster than expected. Lulu looked down at the food.

"So which one you want first?" Lulu asked, "You're the one who likes meat the most here."

Ask Gem Knight

05-14-2013

Quote:
Pix shook his head, "Actually the Glade doesn't grab people. We simply welcome those who wish to come on in. Like Lulu, she came up after finding me caught in a bird house, and I asked if she wanted to see the Glade."

"And I said yes," Lulu added, "I'm glad I did too...the Glade was tons of fun. The only problem was when I came back."

Lulu sighed before addressing Taric's question, "Oh, Leo's a fellow yordle like me. he's a really nice guy too. Loves to play."
"Hmm, my bad, should have paid more attention to the lore section of the Institute's Library... Anyways, good thing we got the play Glade on Lulu's closet, or at least it was pretty fun for me" - He smiled - *Although I'm still sure the trees were trying to prank me or something back there* - He thought - "Wait, how does a faerie get caught in a simple bird house?

"Hun, never seen this 'Leo' around, but I don't meet many yordles on a daily basis, most prefer to stay back on Bandle City. Seems like a nice place to go, although I've never visited it, not yet"

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-14-2013

Quote:

Lulu thought for a moment, "Hmm...exploding squirrels? Well that sounds cool. But unfortunately the real Glade's closed. And the one in my closet, the animals there can't leave. Thought you could probably still do your science mumbo-jumbo stuff there still."

Lulu nodded, gesturing for Ziggs to enter. She reached her hand out eagerly to try to accept his candy, but Pix came flying in quickly, fluttering speratically.

"Oh calm down Pix," Lulu replied, "There's nothing wrong with a bit of candy... Oh that was at least an hour ago. I promise it won't happen again..."

Pix sighed, turning to Ziggs.

Lulu scoffed, "Pix...I'm not some little kid you know. I think I can watch over myself."

Pix shook his head, flying back into another room.

(9Just got into Silver IV))

Ziggs ponders this a moment and walks in

"How come you get a glade in your closet, and I don't get a testing area in mine?"

"That's unfair. But anyway, lets go check it out!"

Ziggs then walks around looking for lulu's closet. Not finding it eh asks;

"Where exactly is the closet."

"Oh, and by the way I acme to you because I am sure you have an extensive knowledge of squirrels and how they act/ look. I want these squirrels to look real!"

Ziggs has a look of quiz on his face

"Is it safe to explode things in your closet? Never mind, I don't really care as long as I'm not in trouble!"