The Fae Sorceress's House of Fun. (Ask Lulu)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo the yordle

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
"Okay," Lulu stepped on Leo's hand gently before reaching up to the clift.
"Alright." Leo said, taking a second to prepare himself. He then lifted her up as far as he could above his head.

"Can you...get up there...now?" He said, trying to keep his arms from shaking due to the strain, lest it throw her off balance.

Ask Bandit Sivir

04-24-2013

Quote:
Lulu's voice could be heard laughing around as Sivir knocked on the door, "Aww....you win this time Pix!"

After a couple silent minutes, Lulu opens her door happily, look up to see Sivir, "Oh hi there! I see Pix sent you the letter. So did you come by to play frisbee?"
Sivir had raised a brow when Lulu had opened the door. "Uh yeah, I got it. I must admit i don't have much experience with this game of 'Frisbee' but i guess its the best time to try it." she said "so how do you want to do this?"

Fae Lulu

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
Taric took a good long look around the room, it was indeed a room that only Lulu herself could imagine - "Very nice... Wait, a what in the closet?" - he said, distracted, he didn't notice Pix's disappearance either

"Games I would like to play... Hun, it has been a very long time since I've played anything, to be honest, you got any ideas my little friend?" - he said, smiling
"Oh I know! We could play hide and seek!" Lulu exclaimed, "But this place would be too small for you...hmm...Oh, we could go into the Glade! It's much larger than here, tons of places to hide in..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle
"Alright." Leo said, taking a second to prepare himself. He then lifted her up as far as he could above his head.

"Can you...get up there...now?" He said, trying to keep his arms from shaking due to the strain, lest it throw her off balance.
Lulu reached up to the top of the cliff with ease after Leo lifted her up. She lifted herself up over the edge, and turned to hold her hand out to help Leo up.

"Okay just grab my hand and jump up," Lulu exclaimed, "Hopefully I can pull you up."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bandit Sivir
Sivir had raised a brow when Lulu had opened the door. "Uh yeah, I got it. I must admit i don't have much experience with this game of 'Frisbee' but i guess its the best time to try it." she said "so how do you want to do this?"
"Oh you hadn't? Hmm...well there's not much room in here," Lulu replied, "I guess we could go out to the plains...Hey pix, where'd you put the frisbee stuff?"

Pix looked back toward Lulu.

"Oh perfect, their house is on the way," Lulu replied. She beckoned Sivir to follow as she started toward her bedroom, "Come on Sivir, follow us."

Ask Bandit Sivir

04-24-2013

Sivir Quirked a brow as she watched the two converse, not really understanding what they are talking about. "The plains? Their house?" She shook her head "very well, I will follow you." She said as she came inside and followed Lulu

Leo the yordle

04-25-2013

Quote:
Lulu reached up to the top of the cliff with ease after Leo lifted her up. She lifted herself up over the edge, and turned to hold her hand out to help Leo up.

"Okay just grab my hand and jump up," Lulu exclaimed, "Hopefully I can pull you up."
Leo smiled and nodded, grabbing Lulu's hand. He paused for a second to make sure Lulu was ready to help pull him up.

"Ready? On the count of three. One...Two...Three!"

On three, Leo jumped upward.

Fae Lulu

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bandit Sivir View Post
Sivir Quirked a brow as she watched the two converse, not really understanding what they are talking about. "The plains? Their house?" She shook her head "very well, I will follow you." She said as she came inside and followed Lulu
Lulu lead Sivir down toward her equally as colorful room, walking over toward her closet. She opened the door and revealed an entire forest hiding behind it.

Vibrant colors, mostly green and yellow, flooded what little could be seen through the door. A long yellow grassy train lead down to a cool blue river, separating through the middle of the forest. It appeared the door was on top of a hill, overlooking the entire place.

"Well here we go," Lulu started, "If you see any tulips, don't look them directly in the eyes."

Lulu walked inside with Pix following shortly. She beckoned Sivir once again to follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle

Leo smiled and nodded, grabbing Lulu's hand. He paused for a second to make sure Lulu was ready to help pull him up.

"Ready? On the count of three. One...Two...Three!"

On three, Leo jumped upward.
Lulu tried her best to pull Leo up. She was able to get him up far enough for him to climb the rest. She sat back for a quick second, taking a few quick breaths.

"Alright...let's...go."

The ledge stretched out from the cave entrance toward the Fae door, widening out closer toward the entrance.Directly in front of the yordle pair was a long tunnel with a few scattered yellow lights, and next to that was an equally long tunnel, but the lights were red.

"K so which do we go down first?" Lulu asked, standing back up, "Red or yellow?"

Ask Gem Knight

04-25-2013

Quote:
"Oh I know! We could play hide and seek!" Lulu exclaimed, "But this place would be too small for you...hmm...Oh, we could go into the Glade! It's much larger than here, tons of places to hide in..."
"I agree, with one condition: Promise me we won't come back 3 centuries later, no offense" - he chuckled, however his tone was somewhat worried

He also just noticed Pix absence - "Wait, did we already begin? Pix is gone already" - He said, looking around the room

Leo the yordle

04-25-2013

Quote:
Lulu tried her best to pull Leo up. She was able to get him up far enough for him to climb the rest. She sat back for a quick second, taking a few quick breaths.

"Alright...let's...go."

The ledge stretched out from the cave entrance toward the Fae door, widening out closer toward the entrance.Directly in front of the yordle pair was a long tunnel with a few scattered yellow lights, and next to that was an equally long tunnel, but the lights were red.

"K so which do we go down first?" Lulu asked, standing back up, "Red or yellow?"
Leo pulled himself up after a few seconds and sat on the ground a few seconds more to catch his breath. After this, Leo looked at the two nearly identical paths.

"Hmm.." Leo said, pondering. "How about...red? After all, red is obviously the best color of them all!" He chuckled.

MetalMichael

04-25-2013

A letter arrives for Lulu.

My family and others say I'm too serious and worry too much. It's true. Can I get some advice how to be happy and carefree?

Sincerely,
Summoner Michael

Ask Bandit Sivir

04-25-2013

Quote:
Lulu lead Sivir down toward her equally as colorful room, walking over toward her closet. She opened the door and revealed an entire forest hiding behind it.

Vibrant colors, mostly green and yellow, flooded what little could be seen through the door. A long yellow grassy train lead down to a cool blue river, separating through the middle of the forest. It appeared the door was on top of a hill, overlooking the entire place.

"Well here we go," Lulu started, "If you see any tulips, don't look them directly in the eyes."

Lulu walked inside with Pix following shortly. She beckoned Sivir once again to follow.

Sivir's eyes widen when she peered into Lulu's closet. She certainly did not expect so much to be within the closet, then again it is lulu after all.

Sivir continued to look around the aparantly massive place as she closely follows Lulu and Pix. She had smiled slightly as Lulu mentions Tulips. She never understood half the stuff she talked about, but decided to play along at least. "Yeah, I will make sure to remember to do that." She had comments "How exactly did you get all this in your closet?"