The Fae Sorceress's House of Fun. (Ask Lulu)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo the yordle

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post

"Oh, don't worry about that," Lulu assured, "Pix and I were playing with on of the joke wands we bought in Bandle City. I tripped over it and one of the tree branches fell down in front of the tulips. It's a good thing they were sleeping. Had those flowers saw the branch nearly crush them, I'd never hear the end of it."

Lulu laughed, "Well, don't just sand there silly. Come on in!"
Leo had almost forgotten about Lulu's strange perception of the objects around her, and found the idea of terrified tulips to be peculiar. He then steps inside the room.

"Thank you." he said as he began to look around, finding the room to be somewhat relaxing, if a little unorthodox. Leo turned back to Lulu after gazing around the room briefly.

"This is a very nice room you have here."

Fae Lulu

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle View Post
Leo had almost forgotten about Lulu's strange perception of the objects around her, and found the idea of terrified tulips to be peculiar. He then steps inside the room.

"Thank you." he said as he began to look around, finding the room to be somewhat relaxing, if a little unorthodox. Leo turned back to Lulu after gazing around the room briefly.

"This is a very nice room you have here."
"Thanks," Lulu replied, "I was thinking of having an army of cupcake warriors guarding the room from Glade monsters, but the summoner guys say that the people I polymorph don't appreciate being cute lovable cupcakes. Crazy right?"

Pix flies into the room, floating above Lulu. He appears to have been recently sleeping, and just woke up.

"Ahh there you are Pix," Lulu exclaimed, "You need to pick up your toys. You're lucky the tulips are asleep or else you'd be in big trouble."

Pix sighed, flying over and picking up a large white rod off the ground, which previously just blended into the ground. He carried it off toward a side room before returning seconds later.

"That's better Mister," Lulu said before turning back to Leo, "So, what is it you needed mister...um... I don't think I caught your name."

Leo the yordle

03-06-2013

"Oh, heh, sorry," he replied sheepishly "my name's Leo. As for why I'm here..I was hoping that you could answer a few questions for me?"

Bluydee

03-06-2013

"Hair isn't the problem, I tried blue, and purple isn't fitting of a hemomancer when you don't have void blood to use purple colors."

Vladimir sighs.

Fae Lulu

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle View Post
"Oh, heh, sorry," he replied sheepishly "my name's Leo. As for why I'm here..I was hoping that you could answer a few questions for me?"
"Sure sure Leo," Lulu replied, motioning toward a nearby table and chair. On said table, Lulu set out a few berries from the Glade, "Come, let's sit. You have to try these purple berries. They are so sweet and juicy. But Pix says not to eat more than 3 an hour, or else it starts to make your mind go crazy."

Lulu walked over toward the table and sat down, toning down to a whisper, "Don't tell Pix, but I tend to sneak in a couple extra every once in a while. They are just that good."

She takes a berry off the table and eats it, smiling as she chewed, "So what's on your mind Leo?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluydee
"Hair isn't the problem, I tried blue, and purple isn't fitting of a hemomancer when you don't have void blood to use purple colors."

Vladimir sighs.
"You know, I hear that pirate lady Fortune can help with looks and make overs," Lulu suggested, "I bet if you cut your hair, wore something a bit more casual, and toned down the whole blood thing, then you'd make a ton of friends."

Bluydee

03-06-2013

"Lulu, my blood is part of who I am. It is my magic and my craft. Toning it down would be the same as telling you to tone down your bond with pix. Besides, Miss Fortune is among the recoil in fear/be creeped out people whom I hate dealing with."

Fae Lulu

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluydee View Post
"Lulu, my blood is part of who I am. It is my magic and my craft. Toning it down would be the same as telling you to tone down your bond with pix. Besides, Miss Fortune is among the recoil in fear/be creeped out people whom I hate dealing with."
"Oh right right...Hm....Well, maybe your attitude toward people is why they are afraid of you," Lulu pointed out, "Maybe if you opened up a bit friendlier than people wouldn't want to back away!"

Bluydee

03-06-2013

Quote:
"Oh right right...Hm....Well, maybe your attitude toward people is why they are afraid of you," Lulu pointed out, "Maybe if you opened up a bit friendlier than people wouldn't want to back away!"
"My attitude toward people is due to the fact I have to restrain my bloody urges to kill. You probably are one of the few people I can tolerate. Most mages refuse my craft as being immoral and most people would recoil in fear."

Fae Lulu

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluydee View Post
"My attitude toward people is due to the fact I have to restrain my bloody urges to kill. You probably are one of the few people I can tolerate. Most mages refuse my craft as being immoral and most people would recoil in fear."
"Immoral? Really?" Lulu asked, " That doesn't seem fair Personally I see nothing wrong with what you do any more than anyone else with their craft. Pix always says to never judge anyone until you walk a mile in their shoes."

She ponders for a moment, "Wait, do you even wear shoes? I forget who can float and who can't around here."

Bluydee

03-06-2013

Quote:
"Immoral? Really?" Lulu asked, " That doesn't seem fair Personally I see nothing wrong with what you do any more than anyone else with their craft. Pix always says to never judge anyone until you walk a mile in their shoes."

She ponders for a moment, "Wait, do you even wear shoes? I forget who can float and who can't around here."

"I wear shoes. I could float, but why bother? The Institute regulations prevent levitating from actually doing anything. It's also both a waste of energy."