The Fae Sorceress's House of Fun. (Ask Lulu)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

03-05-2013

As one wandered the halls of the Institute, they may come across a rather brightly decorated door. Should that person dare to enter, they would see an array of colors and decorations that could only properly fit one champion: Lulu.

Sitting in the middle of her forest themed room was said yordle, playing a friendly game with her fairy companion Pix. After receiving much "help" from the summoners, she has finally been deemed worthy to answer more questions from anyone wishing to know more about themselves, the glade, the league, or just who knows what.

While the two waited around for questions from fans, she kept in mind of the summoner's warning: misuse of polymorph will result in no more cookies. Pix, on the other hand, had more mischievousness plans in his mind. No one would know just what the two will do, but that's just the way Lulu is.

((That's right, I dare to bring Lulu back to the RP! So there's no conflict pertaining with some of the older RPers and the last Lulu, just assume anything she possibly did bad she formally apologized for. Now,..what do you want to ask the fae sorceress tonight?))

EDIT - 3-18-14

Here's what Lulu's room and the closet Glade maps. Now you'll find your way around things...hopefully.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lulu.jpg (233.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Lulu Glade.jpg (522.7 KB, 23 views)

Colonel qt

03-06-2013

A letter would arrive for Lulu a day after the door was discovered by someone.

Quote:
I am sending you a letter because I do not like being a cat as amazing as they are.

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS?

-Anonymous (as I take no chances with my good health)

Bluydee

03-06-2013

Vlad walks in.

"Good day, Fae sorceress. How are you feeling?"

Leo the yordle

03-06-2013

At this time, Leo arrives at Lulu's door. He questions himself once more for a reason why he was even at the Institute. He had always considered the Institute to be a serious, no-nonsense place, and felt that trying to gain entry would be seen as some sort of intrusion. However, his curiosity had finally peaked, and he was surprised when he entered the grounds with no confrontation. In fact, he was amazed that a champion would feel it necessary to interact with fans at all. Leo wasn't exactly a 'fan' of the Fae Sorceress, but he felt it odd that he- being a yordle- knew so little about her. Champions such as Tristana and Teemo were known figures prior to becoming Champions, but Lulu was unknown to him. Content with the thought that his visit with the Institute was purely in search of knowledge, Leo knocked on the door.

((A warm, yordle-y welcome to you, Lulu! I hope you have a ton of fun here. But how could you not, considering that you are RPing as perhaps the most fun character in the entire League? ))

Fae Lulu

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
A letter would arrive for Lulu a day after the door was discovered by someone.
Pix read Lulu the letter, as the yordle was busy standing on her head for no apparent reason.

"Hmm..Pix, tell the guy cats are too addorable to hate, and that my prefered breakfast is those amazing purple berries.

Pix nodded, getting to work writing the response letter. Unfortunately there was't a return address on the letter, so Pix simply left the response on the door, assumingthey would return sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluydee View Post
Vlad walks in.

"Good day, Fae sorceress. How are you feeling?"
"Oh hi Vlad!" Lulu called out from the ceiling. She appeared to be strapped to one of her fake trees, "Can you help me down? Pix is being a sore loser."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle View Post
At this time, Leo arrives at Lulu's door. He questions himself once more for a reason why he was even at the Institute. He had always considered the Institute to be a serious, no-nonsense place, and felt that trying to gain entry would be seen as some sort of intrusion. However, his curiosity had finally peaked, and he was surprised when he entered the grounds with no confrontation. In fact, he was amazed that a champion would feel it necessary to interact with fans at all. Leo wasn't exactly a 'fan' of the Fae Sorceress, but he felt it odd that he- being a yordle- knew so little about her. Champions such as Tristana and Teemo were known figures prior to becoming Champions, but Lulu was unknown to him. Content with the thought that his visit with the Institute was purely in search of knowledge, Leo knocked on the door.

((A warm, yordle-y welcome to you, Lulu! I hope you have a ton of fun here. But how could you not, considering that you are RPing as perhaps the most fun character in the entire League? ))
((Ty! I'll be sure to do Lulu justice as best can :-) )

A loud crash could be heard from behind the door.

"Pix!" Lulu's voice called out,"I told you to pick up your toys! You're just lucky it missed the tulips!"

After a few seconds, Lulu opened the door, seeing Leo.

"Oh hi there!" She greeted rather energetically, "How can I help you today?"

Bluydee

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post

"Oh hi Vlad!" Lulu called out from the ceiling. She appeared to be strapped to one of her fake trees, "Can you help me down? Pix is being a sore loser."
Vlad grabs her off using his blood.

Fae Lulu

03-06-2013

Quote:
Vlad grabs her off using his blood.
Lulu giggles as she lands, jogging around in place, "Thanks! I couldn't imagine what I'd do if I stayed up there much longer. Pix tied me up because he's Delicious I won our game. I told you Pix, being a sore loser doesn't get you anywhere! So...what can I do for you Mr. Vlady?"

Pix flies over to Vladimir with a stern look. He tells the blood mage that she was strapped up there because she ate three bags of pure sugar, and could go off at any minute.

Bluydee

03-06-2013

Quote:
Lulu giggles as she lands, jogging around in place, "Thanks! I couldn't imagine what I'd do if I stayed up there much longer. Pix tied me up because he's Delicious I won our game. I told you Pix, being a sore loser doesn't get you anywhere! So...what can I do for you Mr. Vlady?"

Pix flies over to Vladimir with a stern look. He tells the blood mage that she was strapped up there because she ate three bags of pure sugar, and could go off at any minute.
Simply saying hello. It's nice to talk to someone who isn't scared of you/unbearably annoying/a total ass.

Leo the yordle

03-06-2013

Quote:

((Ty! I'll be sure to do Lulu justice as best can :-) )

A loud crash could be heard from behind the door.

"Pix!" Lulu's voice called out,"I told you to pick up your toys! You're just lucky it missed the tulips!"

After a few seconds, Lulu opened the door, seeing Leo.

"Oh hi there!" She greeted rather energetically, "How can I help you today?"
Leo looks concerned as Lulu opens the door

"Goodness, are you alright? That sounded like it hurt."

Fae Lulu

03-06-2013

Quote:
Simply saying hello. It's nice to talk to someone who isn't scared of you/unbearably annoying/a total ass.
"Oh, well if you want to get people to not be a scared of you, try dressing in more colorful outfits," Lulu suggested, investigating Vladimir's clothes, "Try something in yellow or blue or even purple! And that whole ice cream hair style is sooo last year."

Pix shook his head. Clearly Lulu didn't understand the unbearbly annoying part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle View Post
Leo looks concerned as Lulu opens the door

"Goodness, are you alright? That sounded like it hurt."
"Oh, don't worry about that," Lulu assured, "Pix and I were playing with on of the joke wands we bought in Bandle City. I tripped over it and one of the tree branches fell down in front of the tulips. It's a good thing they were sleeping. Had those flowers saw the branch nearly crush them, I'd never hear the end of it."

Lulu laughed, "Well, don't just sand there silly. Come on in!"