LOOKING FOR MORE FOR RANKED 5's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkHonor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

IGN: DarkHonor
Your best role: Mid
Best champions in this role: Ziggs, Katarina, Fizz, Morde, Cass, Lux, Morgana - Recently purchased: Kassadin, Swain, Akali, Karthus
What would you say makes you a good team player: I work well with anyone and can adjust my gameplay to fit the teams need. I accept constructive criticism well - ie. give a solution to my error dont just point out the errors - be open for discussion
Strengths: I am extremely apt at surviving mid early - mid game, most if not all of my deaths will come during team fights. With certain mid champs I can hold my lane even upon being counterpicked, sometimes will still win the lane.
Weaknesses: map awareness in other lanes - this is probably my largest challenge currently as i tend to focus completely on CS and harassing my opponent. I currently rely on my team to communicate if i need to support the jungle with a gank.
From 1-10 how would you rank your play/Skill level: 7
Times you're available (CST): Avail all day on Mondays, Tue - Wed Im avail from 4PM - 5:45PM ( would need to get off no later than 6:15PM), avail from 6:15PM - 9PM Thursdays, Avail from 4PM - 9PM on Fridays/Saturdays.
I am married so sometimes the times im available may fluctuate.

DavidFett

03-12-2013

IGN: I.M. Atroll
Your best role: Gotta say support
Best champions in this role: TF, Amumu, Jax
What would you say makes you a good team player: I always make sure we get the kill, by ks'ing usually
Strengths: Biceps, chest, tris
Weaknesses: Quads and calves
From 1-10 how would you rank your play/Skill level: From 1-10? Probably a 1-12
Times you're available (List timezone): TST (Troll Standard Time)

Aranisium

03-12-2013

IGN: Aranisium
Your best role: I'd say top but I'm also a good adc.
Best champions in this role: In top it would be a variety of champs, Renekton, Nasus, Olaf, Xin Zhao, Darius, Cho-Gath. I've also been known to take some crazy top laners like ezreal morganna karthus leona, Amumu. Really it just depends on what the team requires. In adc my best is ezreal but i also play really well with MF.
What would you say makes you a good team player:Knowing how to communicate and rather then getting mad when someone makes a mistake, just politely tell them what they could have done instead.
Strengths: Pretty solid, I listen well and learn easily from mistakes. I'm also really good at reading peoples movements in lane.
Weaknesses: I tend to be to cautious while chasing people unless told to keep going. When i get into a fight in w/e lane I'm in i tend to lose map awareness.
From 1-10 how would you rank your play/Skill level: I'd say 7 I'm not like pro good but i think I'm good especially with a team that can communicate and play well with
Times you're available (List timezone): As for timezones... I'm free anytime after 1 EST unless something comes up or i have plans.