Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LOOKING FOR MORE FOR RANKED 5's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Choochiee

03-05-2013

Hey, what's up everyone, I am now recruiting for a 5's team. Got solid players that just need a few more to get our ranked going. We are looking for all roles, we are able to play any position possible. So if you are able to take critzism and can you know, take the blame when it is due. Message here with some info.( Don't reply if your gonna make excuses or cry every time you get called out. We do not want any of that, we just want to win and get better.)

IGN:
Your best role:
Best champions in this role:
What would you say makes you a good team player:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
From 1-10 how would you rank your play/Skill level:
Times you're available (List timezone):

And be honest on your str/weakness, we are not pro's and we want to help everyone get better while excelling. If you do not list something we see, that may turn us off from you as a player so be honest. Thanks every one, have a great day and hope to see you soon =P

Doomster

03-05-2013

IGN: Don't have (have skype, mumble, and vent)
Best Role: ADC
Best Champs in this role: Ez, Cait, Graves
Good Team Player: Played competitive games before (semi-pro counter strike), stay calm with teammates cause everyone has a bad game once in a while
Strengths: Calm under pressure, I don't start arguments with teammates unless they are really asking for it (AKA they start it)
Weaknesses: Tend to be quiet in games that are not going our way, trying to actively work on this but I tend to stop saying things to reduce the yelling that usually occurs in losing games
Play/Skill level: 7.5 Solidly gold play (gold last season had terrible placement matches) I still do make mistakes and sometimes am overly risky again, something that can be worked on and honed. Mechanically I am a very good player.

KnightxSScarlett

03-05-2013

I only play Singed top.

Legion Sithlord

03-05-2013

i have skype, but atm no mic it broke
Best Role: support, and im working on top with Wukong, Jarvan IV and Nasus
Best Champs in this role: Thresh,Taric, Alistar, Nami, Janna,
Good Team Player: Played competitive games before, but i would like to go pro i still need to learn more about the game. would like a team to work with to teach me as well. i have good patience
Strengths: Calm under pressure, i can read plays most of the time from ppl in game.
Weaknesses: well i keep dieing but its cause its the lack of the work from adc or trying to save someone. not saying its not my fult to tho
Play/Skill level: um i don't know i feel im good, im confident on how i play and i want to learn more.

CyberVirus

03-06-2013

IGN: Razerboi
Your best role: adc , jg , mid , sup
Best champions in this role: Tristiana, quinn ( just spectate my game), caitlyn , sivir - ADC
Lee sin , khazix, amumu, olaf , warwick - JG
Viegar Ryze , lux , khazix
Taric , lux blitz, nunu
What would you say makes you a good team player: One whom can take critism , and learn from mistakes and communicates.
Strengths: Fast to adapt to new champions , roles and plays
Weaknesses: Easily frustrated when Winning team being lets say Co*ky, their is no honor in being jerks just cause your ahead
From 1-10 how would you rank your play/Skill level: 7 - above average but not perfect
Times you're available (List timezone): past 4 pm est
aussie

Castyr Minion

03-06-2013

IGN:
Your best role: Don't really have a best role, I try to practice everything to get a better knowledge of how everything works together
Best champions in this role: Right now I'm playing Shyv Noc Vi (jungle) Talon Brand Morg (Mid) Cait Kog Ez (Adc) Nami Taric Leona (support) Shen Panth (top)
What would you say makes you a good team player: When I'm not playing I'm theory crafting or watching LCS I honestly think about this game more than the average person should. Played Soccer and other team sports my whole life.
Strengths:I WANT to learn, I WANT to be better and grow as a team. I I take constructive critasism well. I can adapt to any position.
Weaknesses: I dont have one strong position, my solo queue game play isnt what it should be.
From 1-10 how would you rank your play/Skill level:4-5
Times you're available (List timezone): Anytime after one GMT, but I do like to watch the LCS as much as possible

Countd0wn

03-06-2013

IGN: Droid Countd0wn
Best Role: Top, but I can play anywhere

Best Champs: Zed, Renekton, Xin, J4, and Akali, but I like to play very diverse with champions to keep up with every champion and their strengths / weaknesses.

What makes a good team player? His/her ability to recognize problems in a team and fix them. It seems teams don't have this trait and split up because of it.

Strengths: I love league, and I want to improve.I've been playing for 2 years and I have a great understanding of every champion in the league and every item. I understand how hard climbing is, I had to climb from silver to plat and that wasn't easy. But I believe that I could learn how to play and have fun with some new friends! I also have trained myself to not get mad at losing, its just one more way to learn how to do better next time.
Weaknesses: I feel extremely bad when I am to blame for things ( I apologize a little to much). I also don't know how well my calls would be. I'm new to a serious 5v5 (Played on a very short lived team in S2).

From 1-10 how would you ranked your play/Skill level? I would have to say 7. I have faith in my playing ability and I usually win most of my matchups in Solo Q alone, but I realize 5v5 is a completely different story. Even still, I can adapt very fast and I believe I could improve that 7 with the right team!

Times I'm available - Just about any day after 4 (CST) (Im still in school) and anytime weekends!!

Blak Wrath

03-06-2013

IGN: Blak Wrath
Best Role: Support, Jungle (can play anything though at a pretty solid leve but topl)

Best Champs: Support would be Taric/Thresh(can play any though) Jungle would be Xin or Vi
Also on a side note my best other champs are Mf Ez Akali Veigar n Nid

What Makes me a good team player: I really just wanna improve currently i just play ranked becuz i think it has better games than normal which help me improve and i always try n work with my team(some times impossible) but overall im a very level headed guy and can take orders and lead very well

Strenghts: Im a very strong player and know what i should be doing 90% of the game.(watch to much LCS) I have good map awarness and have learned very well when n when not too engage in team fights as the support or jungle normally enagages I work well with a team and know how to capitalize my teams strenths when i play I am also very good at following orders from a shot caller and feeding info to one.

Weaknesses: When im not jungle or support i forget to ward even though i should I also sometimes push to hard on towers after a Team fight just needa get one n bounce but sometimes get greedy

From 1-10: id rate myself at a 6 Becuz i know im better than the average player but im a long way from being the best and plan to just keep improving.

Times im available are : Mon/Wen/Fri after 3 Tuesday all day Thursday not free and weekends free all day (Mountain time)

I also have Skype Vent and Teamspeak and have a mic and everything been playing games a while and even own my own private vent server Hope you shoot me and invite and ill play a few games with you guys to see if we fit Have a good one

Hels Angelz

03-08-2013

IGN: don't have one but do have Skype.

Best Champs: well i'd say im an all around player but I main talon mid like any player though I do have my bad games.

What makes me a good team player: well its hard to say but i'd say that im willing to take a bullet for somebody more important on the team, I am also a very cooperative player I can make good decisions in fights along with roaming also when need be I can aid people in leveling by offering security and not taking farm or xp but preventing their death.

Strengths: I am a great 1 v 1 person theres only a few champs I have met that can pwn me hardcore other than that im solid, when it comes to team fights I hate to say it but I focus down their squishies only because tats what talon is good for I still have to learn how to lane with somebody with him but that could be practiced if you were interested.

Weaknesses: Well even though I can make some good decisions I also have the tendacy to make bad ones which results in my death but if my team says for me not too I normaly wont sometimes I do though and again resulting in my death I guess you can say a crucial part is my communication and my role playing since I can only really play a few champs very well I need to learn to listen to my teammates more often/

From 1 - 10 Scale: I'd say im a 7 only because I can carry a team when need be I can assist allies when I need to I am great at solo'n champs but im not the best player out there I have many parts that need improvement but that all takes time and practice which I have been focusing on for the past 5 days so far.

Availability: I'm available any hour on weekends just give me a call or text and ill normally jump on unless im out, weekdays its a bit trickier since im in the army I have unknown hours but normally from about 600-1100 est

Just throwing this out there so you know me a bit more I've been around league on and off for a few years now I know many enemy strengths and weaknesses and know when my lane might be shut down before it is or will be dominated I also know when my allies are suffering and may need my assistance or anothers and I will ask that for them if they are too busy.

HF LividVirus

03-08-2013

IGN: XxWolfieexX
Your best role: Top/Jungle
Best champions in this role: Lee, Cho'gath, Olaf, Moakai are my favorite for both. Lee/Olaf for top. Cho/Mao for jungle.
What would you say makes you a good team player: I love communicating, knows who to focus/listen. Can call targets/plays if need be.
Strengths: Solid player, listens well, knows when to/how to gank.
Weaknesses: I over extend sometimes, get to cocky when ganking; need to learn not to tower dive as much with players that i'm not confident in. :P
From 1-10 how would you rank your play/Skill level: About a 7-8.... I'm a pretty decent player, not the greatest, but I think I play pretty well.
Times you're available (List timezone): Anytime past 6:30pm Mountain Standard time Monday-THursday. Then after 9pm on the weekends(I have a son, but only have him on the weekends)